footer got pushed to the side on front page

I finally got my site up and running after many problems. Thank you guys here on the forums, as well as the boonex team who helped me finally debug my script :) So far everyone in the community has been great and I'm looking forward to completeing my site and announcing it's launch in the near future.

There is one small problem now, which is more of a mild annoyance than a real problem. For some reason the footer on my front page has been pushed off to the side as if it is joined with/next to the Login screen for visitors. It looks bad and causes the front page to stretch. It only does this on the front page.

I have tried already reseting the page to factory default but it did not correct the problem so I went ahead and remade the fields and rebuilt the front page, but there is still that footer to the side.

Is there a way I can maybe manually hack/edit this page to get the footer back down on the bottom where it belongs?

Thank you guys so much for all the help thus far. Dolphin is by far the best free social network solution I've tried. The rest either didn't offer the features and customization that you do, or they were so complicated and required too much knowledge of php, etc. I really like this software and I'd like to thank you all for making it available for free :)

Have a great weekend. :)

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Replace the folder templ_uni from new pack. It seems to be some problem in the templates.

----
Quote · 30 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.