from account to account from vps to vps whos best

two months ago i openned an acocunt with Cirtex namely hostv who are a dolphin recommended reseller does dolphin recommend anyone who will pay top doller?

ok heres the facts first i installed a basic setup of dolphin to there vps which is a step above the plan that they recommended to me

t conatins plenty of ram and resorces it also comes with alot of added software like red 5 and ffmpeg  etc i installed dolphin and ray and there server node goes offline

on checking our account was only using 7 % of system resorces so to make sure its not us i decide to switch everything like red5 and rms etc off just leaving the criticle stuff that dolphin needs to run.

no other accounts had been installed to my vps account

wow all works good for 5 hours then node goes down again 

right i speak with support who say its because of so many people are running cron's aT THE same time so i switch all mine off

an hour later node is down again hhmm this is been going on for nealry two months now?

im at my wits end support tell me node is back up and should not happen again and yep it does i have done everything i could possibly do i ahve even wipped my vps and installed a basic html page with nothing else but a redirect for my users to see what happens and 3 hours later node is down again i speak with support and yes they say im using too many resorces 13 percent this is stupid the sites cleaned and no basic html page would use 13 percent i then ask them to look at my site they say oh its another ac count on the node?

right so i put my site back and install 123flashchat which keeps losing its process?

then prochatrooms which keeps losing its database connection />

i ask why they say sorry node went down?

hhmm by now im getting tired i go to billing and speak with a billing agent called Jamie who looks into my problem and recommends to stop my issue i upgrade to a dedicated which instead of $70 a month is $299 with a $150 pounds setup fee

once i stop laughing and pick myself up off the floor and relise hes seriose i ask if he can place a credit on my acocunt for the vps i have and squash the setup fee (not really wanting to go with them anyway but a credit is something i could use for something else atleast)

he ignores the request not even a no  just closes chat i open chat again he closes at no point was i rude or abusive.

sorry but i think you should all know this information

i will be fair they are cheap and there support does try to help but they only will awnser quistions they want to awnser fgor instance if i asked the quistion  like "can you setup 4 ip addresses for me please" we can instal 1 ip two ip 3  5 6 7 8  10 extra ips? for such and such

i ask about 4 ips which in my book would be 3 add 1 lol  they give me the same awnser again

ok needless to say i am now looking for a new host so who ?>

would you all recommend ?

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

I've always tried to discourage people from going with Cirtex Hosting ever since they royally screwed me over several years ago.

I've been working with someone who had a shared account with them who then decided to switch to their VPS service after several issues. They not only failed to properly migrate their data between their own servers (not only did they forget to migrate the databases, but the data was also partly damaged and I'm still trying to make sure everything is in order), but have also had downtime that has become a characteristic of the typical experience with them. I also have reason to believe that they edited files which should never be edited in an attempt to "fix" the site, which only made things far worse. It should be reminded that they are a "certified"  Dolphin hosting provider, but couldn't even work their way around the script without breaking things.

I recommend you take your money to greener pastures, such as Terabyte Hosting Solutions. DosDawg has been a member of this community for years and his company has shown itself to be possibly the best hosting provider for this script.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Nov 2010

i know Dawg yes and trust in alot that he does we learn by our own failures unfortuantly cost is a facture here as well

thank you

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

I use Apthost and they are excellent. www.apthost.com

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 16 Nov 2010

thanks Stuart

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

i have searched and cant find anything other then his dolphin page how do i order?

please?

I've always tried to discourage people from going with Cirtex Hosting ever since they royally screwed me over several years ago.

I've been working with someone who had a shared account with them who then decided to switch to their VPS service after several issues. They not only failed to properly migrate their data between their own servers (not only did they forget to migrate the databases, but the data was also partly damaged and I'm still trying to make sure everything is in order), but have also had downtime that has become a characteristic of the typical experience with them. I also have reason to believe that they edited files which should never be edited in an attempt to "fix" the site, which only made things far worse. It should be reminded that they are a "certified"  Dolphin hosting provider, but couldn't even work their way around the script without breaking things.

I recommend you take your money to greener pastures, such as Terabyte Hosting Solutions. DosDawg has been a member of this community for years and his company has shown itself to be possibly the best hosting provider for this script.

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

http://www.apthost.com/contact-us.shtml

All the best.

Stuart

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

sorry mate i ment  Terabyte Hosting Solutions 

lol i took a look at apt and am concidering them too

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

I use Apthost and they are excellent. www.apthost.com

Stuart

Stuart, How long have you been using APTHost? I was just on their site and their prices are awesome for VPS and DED. Seriously good. How is there service and please be honest what is the worst dilemma you have had while hosting with them. I plan on upgrading in the future and I also plan on looking more into APTHost. Thanks Stuart.

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

snap and well said  please let us knwo more stuart as i went back to check there pricing and its a little on the large side?

i plan to host 1 site not a country lol ;)

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

snap and well said  please let us knwo more stuart as i went back to check there pricing and its a little on the large side?

i plan to host 1 site not a country lol ;)

On the contrary I found their prices very reasonable compared to others. I would just like to know more about them.

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

I have been with Apthost for 3 years. I have always had a prompt, polite and fast response from them. I have a managed VPS with them (US$384 per year) but prior to that I had a shared hosting plan (again with Apthost). I do not know if Shared hosting will support D7.03 but I had no problems with D7.02.

I also have another host, but they were not able to host D7.

All I can say is, I've had and continue to have a good and reliable service from them.

All the best,

Stuart

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

for the basic setup i dunno i have found alot better offers but then again look what happens when you go cheap butr i have also paid alot more and got alot worse lol its hard to know who to go to sometimes

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

sorry Stuart my post was ment to of been submitted before yours i will deffenatly conscider apt host thank you

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

Contact Us(Happy Hosting). We can help you to have a stable and fast community.

----
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.