hacked site

I have been hacked. I get this when going to url  www.proversity.net  My vps told me that my site was being used to spam. DOes anyone have suggestions on what to do? I hired an expertzzz.com person to install a template and the night after I sent acocunt info this happend. any assistance would be greatly appreaciated.

Warning: main(../inc/header.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/davisfam/public_html/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/davisfam/public_html/index.php on line 21

I get this when trying to log in

Warning: main(/home/davisfam/public_html/inc/menu.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/davisfam/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 29

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/davisfam/public_html/inc/menu.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/davisfam/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 29

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

What did "expertzzz.com person" have to say about it?

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

They said thatthey had not started on adding template and did not respond to my question about my site going down after I gave them login info yet. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this?

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

Interesting  .....

Please open your index.php file ans copy/paste the first 39 lines back here.

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

I have seen this before on my site as I fought through my first install,  verify your root path In the header.inc.php file you need to verify your path, the error on your site is saying that the directory /usr/php/ isnt were it thinks it should be as , your root path has changed or is incorect, at least thats my first shot at helping...Laughing

prob the easiest way if your not to savy would be to put the install directory back in and at least verifi permissions on the first page. this has saved me a couple times.....

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

What's interesting here though is there is nothing but comments for the first 37 lines in either file.

The errors indicate something on lines 21 and 29 of both files. (which should be comments)

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

True, this the same kind of errors i saw when i couldnt keep my hands out of the codes..lol, I  cant remember what i had to do but this was the exact errors i had, and seems like it was the path was incorrect in my hearder inc  after i had moved from one server to another, but again i cant be sure its all late nights and foggy now..

Quote · 3 Aug 2008

First, thank you all for your comments and assistance. Hostforweb was able to find a backup that works. Sammie, you are right. I should know all of these basic steps. I am taking the time to learn them now. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to do template installs and is there a detailed manual on what all permissions should be? Sorry if the question seems silly.

Quote · 5 Aug 2008

The correct way to install a template is to upload the template dir into your /templates folder and then set it as the default in your admin "advanced settings"... the down and dirty way to do it is to rename your tmpl_uni directory to something else and then upload the new template and change the name of it it tmpl_uni.

I do agree with Sammie about NOT hiring someone from Expertzzz... have you guys seen it lately?? 99% of the downloads are garbage and most of the people who are bidding on jobs are con men. Some of the scammers have 2 or 3 accounts each and are just arguing back and forth in the forums?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 5 Aug 2008

Has anyone used the black elegance template? Also, is there a relatively safe place to get templates from?

Quote · 5 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.