help me please

I installed locally Dolphin 6.1 + Free Ray 3.5 + Orca 2.0

I can not understand where I can set the prices of various groups users,
I have defout 2 groups and I would try it pay but I can not find a parameters for this in admin...
Ihave added anader groups premum, but in fronted i cant see....
where i can configure Available Membership Types and price ?

This is my screenshot, wen i press MYmembership button....

Music Groups Classifieds Events Polls Forums Articles Blogs
when i press this buttons when the browser give me error 404...
members, chat, video is ok....

I have xammp local server, you can give me advice, and sorry my bad English, i'm Italian
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Hi,

To set up various membership levels log in to your admin panel with your admin user name and password then -

• Click on Settings
  • Click on Membership Levels
  • Where it says Manage Membership Types  type a name for a membership type in the box and click add.
  • Next to your new membership level you will see the words "inactive" in grey. Click on that. That makes that level active.
  • Click on the green name of your new level and using the drop-down box choose an action you would like to add for that membership option. Click "add action". Do that as many times as you need.
  • Next for that membership level click on Pricing - type in number of days and then price and then click add payment option. You can do that several times for diffenet time frames - ie 7 days, 30 days, 365 days etc.

You will also need to go to Payment settings to configure Paypal or one of the other payment options.

I'm not sure about your 404 error - perhaps someone else can help with that.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

thank you!

thank you!

I managed to configure, profiles fee, now I'm trying to understand why broken links
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Hi,

For all the ones that bring up a 404 error. Make sure that they have their licenses installed. You get the free licenses from here: http://www.boonex.com/unity/community/licenses

You will need to sign up for an account with Boonex first (its free) and then log-in to your site as admin and go to the admin page again. Clcik on Plugins - Ray and then enter your licenses.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 10 Jun 2008
I have already put all license requests ....

oll my Rac plugin is enabled....

when in fronted i press egsemple: videos ..... i teike this page in my browser:

http://127.0.0.1/dolfin/video/all/10/1 and the page do non exsist, by in admin i can see, oll options end is enable.

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Open your .htaccess file in the root and place the contents from new pack. Remove the line that start with php_flag.

----
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.