how do you access a/v messenger?

Hello !!  ( I'm new ) and ..

this may sound silly to most ..but I have purchsaed and installed the ad free audio/video messenger

but i dont know how to access it on my community site itself...i have not purchase the ray chat but that seem to be the only thing i see that is accessable thru the site ..can some one please , walk me thru the procedure

to access  ..or so I can explain to myfuture  member ..how  they can  set up their one on one A/V messenger ?

Thank you for all ur help !!!

Quote · 27 May 2008

same problem here!

Can't find the video chat in the chat module.

What to do?

Thanks,

Remco

Quote · 28 May 2008

Found this...but still don't get it!!! Yell

Click the cast video button next to your avatar in the "My Video" box and that will allow your camera to work. Then there is supposed to be some camera settings.....as soon as you are video casting, a "watching me" box appears showing all of the users that are watching you....

Where is all of this stuff?

same problem here!

Can't find the video chat in the chat module.

What to do?

Thanks,

Remco

Quote · 28 May 2008

So the instructions do apply (we just need not try sooooooo hard to make it more complex)!

When you click on Chat.....it brings up Ray Chat, yes? Then you will see your little avatar pic in the righthand box. Right click on your avatar and you will see settings come up. Click on that. There will be a little box that asks if you want www.xyz.com to access your mic and camera.....you answer accordingly.

Let me know how ya all go on with the actual chatting, etc.

~~ L

Quote · 29 May 2008

Why don't you tell the rest of us reading this where to find it?  All you posted was "Found this......"  What's that? :)  I'm right-clicking on my avatar all over the sight and all it wants to let me to is download the picture.  Or if I left click I just go to my profile...  Where is this Widget?  I have Registered it and it appears to be working.

BTW, what Widget is Chat?  The naming conventions are a little skewed.

Quote · 29 May 2008

I guess it's not a matter of WHERE the instructions are, but how to hunt through....

Soooooooo, open your URL as a USER. Click CHAT tab at top. A window opens that says "Video Chat". In the righthand side of that box are TWO tiny icons; one for HELP and one for SETTINGS. Clicking on the question mark brings up HELP; the other, SETTINGS. Self-explanatory from there.

You also can hold your cursor over your icon in right box, right click and hold. You will see box with "settings" and "About Adobe Flash"...You can click settings from there, but they are just the basic ones to connect to cam and mic, etc.

Hope this helps.....

Why don't you tell the rest of us reading this where to find it?  All you posted was "Found this......"  What's that? :)  I'm right-clicking on my avatar all over the sight and all it wants to let me to is download the picture.  Or if I left click I just go to my profile...  Where is this Widget?  I have Registered it and it appears to be working.

BTW, what Widget is Chat?  The naming conventions are a little skewed.

Quote · 29 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.