how to change video size

Hello im tying to  figure out how to change the width and height of the video. Is there away to do this? I am having a hard time tring to figure this out. Please help if you can please

thanks

lucky

Quote · 16 Aug 2008

well is there any so called coders out there that knows how to change the size of the video

Quote · 17 Aug 2008

You probably won't get an answer from the coders if you insult them by calling them "so called coders" - however it is a good question.  I'm assuming this is not really possible yet?  That the videos just go to a default size?  I'd like to know also - if anyone knows, please let us know.

Rob

'

Quote · 17 Aug 2008

i wasnt trying to offend the actual coders im talking about regular people on here but im thinking about just getting another script. i keep getting hacked and its driving me crazy

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

Hello. Changing the height and width works for me in 6.1.4.

Well I got this done by logging in into Admin Panel. The you go to "Plugins" and click on "Ray Suite" which opens up a new page for the Ray Suite Admin. You click on the "+" sign next to "Video Player" and then you click on "Settings" which open a menu where you can set the "Video Player heigth(px)" etc. Just try a few combinations and see what happens.

By the way notice the spelling error in "heigth".

Anyway hope this is useful.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.