i messed up!

i tried to change themes,now i get this error anywhere on my site i go and i dont know how to fix it

Warning: require_once(/home/content/n/0/0/n00dz/html/n00dz/templates/tmpl_wtt/scripts/BxTemplConfig.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/n/0/0/blah/html/blah/inc/params.inc.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/n/0/0/blah/html/n00dz/templates/tmpl_wtt/scripts/BxTemplConfig.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/n/0/0/blah/html/blah/inc/params.inc.php on line 90

Quote · 10 Dec 2008

seemed something wrong with template. I suggest you first of all to try to fix it (maybe add some files) and if it won't be possible - you will need to change back template to uni

b.t.w. you can PM me for the assistance

Regards

Artur

Quote · 10 Dec 2008

i cant figure out how to change it though..even the admin panel loads with that now.

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

Use phpMyAdmin and run this::

UPDATE `GlParams` SET `VALUE` = 'uni' 

WHERE CONVERT( `GlParams`.`Name` USING utf8 ) = 'template' LIMIT 1 ;

That will change the site back to the default template.

D

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

i tried that now i get

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 70
STR: `
SQL: UPDATE ``GlParams` SET `VALUE` = 'uni' WHERE CONVERT( `GlParams`.`Name` USING utf8 ) = 'template' LIMIT 1 ;

SQL query:

UPDATE ``GlParams` SET `VALUE` = 'uni' WHERE CONVERT( `GlParams`.`Name` USING utf8 ) = 'template' LIMIT 1 ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1103 - Incorrect table name ''

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

There was an extra quote -

I corrected it - run that again. Will stand by in case another problem.

Daniel

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

im putting it in queries right? if so its still not working..

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

Yes - click the SQL tab (in phpMyAdmin) then paste the (revised) SQL from the message above and click Go.

What error does it give you?

D

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

it just gives me this

Affected rows: 0 (Query took 0.0261 sec)

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

ok buddy simple solution open ur inc/param.inc.php file and come down a few lines u will see $temp= (your template name like in this case wtt) change it to uni it will look like

=uni or "uni" i think it will solve it.

Quote · 12 Dec 2008
you should make this both. First of all change template in DB and after it in param.inc.php file Regards Artur
Quote · 14 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.