install error

Francais :

bonjour je voudrais savoir si vous pourriez m'aider a installer dolphin AdFree car a chaque fois que je le fait j'ai toujours le message la qui apparait en fin d'installation que faire ???

voici le message :

Warning: require_once(/home/ovh/www/~test/home/ovh/www/~test/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/test/www/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ovh/www/~test/home/ovh/www/~test/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/test/www/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Anglais :

hello I would like to know if you could help me install a dolphin as a AdFree whenever I have always been the message that appears at the end of installation that make?

Here is the message:

Warning: require_once(/home/ovh/www/~test/home/ovh/www/~test/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/test/www/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ovh/www/~test/home/ovh/www/~test/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/test/www/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

thank you in advance all

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Désolé, nous ne parlent pas le français ici.

English please.

Francais :

bonjour je voudrais savoir si vous pourriez m'aider a installer dolphin AdFree car a chaque fois que je le fait j'ai toujours le message la qui apparait en fin d'installation que faire ???

voici le message :

Anglais :

hello I would like to know if you could help me install a dolphin as a AdFree whenever I have always been the message that appears at the end of installation that make?

Here is the message:

thank you in advance all

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Under General Rules #4 - Please be descriptive, specific, and concise in your postings. This way, your opinion and point is clearly understood and referenced. Remember, people from all over the world read here with English as a second language.

Common After-Installation Problems

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS:
The magic "Search Forums" button to your left is the PREFERRED and FASTEST method of help for your answers and solutions to your questions and problems   .....

The chances are 99% if you've got a problem or question then someone had it before you   ..... 
and it usually has an answer  ....

Also note when you search you MUST tick the  Messages radio button under Where to Search: for most results  ....  if you don't you will only get what's in the Topic Title lines (usually not much)  ....

By NOT searching and researching your question/problem/concern you are setting yourself up for frustration as it really shows a lack of respect for other people's time and while no one minds helping others out, everyone does not like answering the same questions over and over again  ....

If your searching and due diligence bore no satisfactory results, the preferred method of help is to post a concise, descriptive Topic Subject and only one or two "related" questions at the most in the body along with the version number.

With that said, YES, Boonex needs to enable STICKY posts for the forums to have the FAQS and others (such as this) at the top as they SHOULD be!

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Looks like your doubling up your local folder call: -->

home/ovh/www/~test/home/ovh/www/~test/ it should be --> home/ovh/www/~test/ and not repeated.

Check your inc/header.inc.php file ensure you have the right locations

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.