license keys

I had purchased 6.04 SmartPro ad free version for HyeFinder.com and all was fine.  Now my site totally died and had to install new version from scratch and everything installed just fine.  I downloaded the latest version from by boonex unity account my license area and when i run the Admin it asks to register which is fine but the license that is in my unity account that worked for 6.04 does not seem to work.  I am now in a loop between registration form and admin login form.  Does anybody know if I need new license key for the new version?

Boonex Help, I like to get this up and running tonight...

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

At least you received a license.  I ordered all the license keys from them and I havent heard anything back.  I dont know if anyone is in the office this week.  I have tried all emails with no response.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

The license key i received many months ago when i bought 6.03 version of SmarPro for HyeFinder.com

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

I resolved my problem.  It was not the license it was the password.  Looks like dolphin did not like ' and ( in the password.

So created a new user account and then grabbed that encrypted password code from the database on replaced it with the one in the admins table.  Anyway it now works and License was not the issue.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.