loading but never loads

I loaded and set up dolphin 6.1 + Ray + orca and everything looks good except anything associated with the ray programs never load. It just says "LOADING" with the blue dot running around in a circle but never loads at all. I guess I should mention that when I installed dolphin+ the first time everything worked. I was able to upload videos, music and chat and everything but the second day I went to get the licenses and everything stopped working. It started saying "not regestered" with all of the ray programs. What I did then was look to see if I had received the free version of ray only to find out that the free version was not the one downloaded with dolphin 6.1 so I went in and got the free version of ray 3.5, deleted the supplied version and then I had no problems getting the licenses to register on their site. After setting all of the permissions and doing all of the installations I went to my site and that's when I discovered that none of the Ray 3.5 modules were working. They just kept saying "loading" and never loaded. Now I noticed that chat says "not installed" when I click on it..... Does this mean that dolphin 6.1 will only work with the paid version of Ray?

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.