mail-box compose-message.html do not work.

Hello support:

mail-box compose-message.html

do not work.

Sender and receiver get activated

no news

<div class = "messages_options">

<label> <input type = "checkbox" id = "to_mail" /> __ send_copy_to __ </ label> <br />

<label> <input type = "checkbox" id = "to_my_mail" /> __ send_copy_my __ </ label> <br />

<label> <input type = "checkbox" id = "notify_mail" /> __ notify __ </ label>

</ Div>

Does somebody has any idea

bonnex mail.JPG · 44.2K · 182 views
Quote · 8 Aug 2019

Hello Jurgen!

Please specify - your user can't send their messages? Or your members get the shown HTML code on their email box?

Quote · 8 Aug 2019

Hello Leonid,

In addition to sending mail, the sender can still select three options, so that the recipient by email and the sender also receives an email.

But that does not work.

So, if a member (sender) sends a bonnex email to another member (recipient), the receiver must be online, otherwise he will not know about the message from the sender.

But the sender has the option of:

1.) Send copy to "receiver email

2.) Send copy to my personal email

3.) Notify sender by e-mail

Quote · 8 Aug 2019

My members and I use this on a regular basis and it's working fine. I did have problems and it was to do with CRON jobs not working as they should.

Quote · 8 Aug 2019

Hello Jurgen!

If your site may send the letters then need to check Cron Jobs as johnk42 said (thnx, johnk42!). If Cron Jobs are OK too then contact me as usual to investigate this trouble.

Quote · 10 Aug 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.