mp3 file size limit

I get a message saying file size exceded 2MB and yes file size is 7mb but both in Advnace setting and in Ray Music player file size is set to 30MB. Does anybody know what I need to change in code? I also changed the php.ini to set limit to 50 and upload time out to 250 and all those setting. I restarted the server. So basically dolphin admin setting, ray setting and php.ini settings are all set to handle the larger file size but it still give me error saying 2mb is the limit. and it is not a shared server. by the way it is 6.0.0005 installation.

Any help or idea is welcome. Thank you

Quote · 24 Aug 2008

ok, i found the right php.ini file and updated it. now it works

Quote · 26 Aug 2008

So which one  is the right one to change?

Quote · 18 Oct 2008

Edit your php.ini in your server.

Quote · 18 Oct 2008

ps:  As I read here over the past week or so.. I keep seeing the 2mb limit question.

1. php.ini comes with 2 mb as default

2.  You need access to that file or a hosting company thats wiling to change two default options and give

you a copy to place in every directory that BoonEx owns that has php files.

a.  post_max_size =

b.  upload_max_filesize =

Thats it.  It's not complex if you have access to the php.ini file for your site or if you have a hosting provider

that is willing to cooperate.   If you have cpanel look near the bottom of the opening options page for php config.

click on it.

choose:  PHP5 (Single php.ini)

Same as PHP5, but all subdirectories will use ~/public_html/php.ini  ( don't believe this )  Edit the file php.ini it

places in your root directory then upload a copy to root and all BooneEx (Dolphin) directory's that have php files

there within.

CAVEAT:  This can cause all PHP scripts on your site to stop functioning if misconfigured.  So, unless your a guru ( and if your asking this question I have my doubts ) only change the two parameters mentioned above.

Quote · 12 Nov 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.