need help.. get this error during install.

I am in the install process. I installed dolphin with out hitch on my staging server now trying a live hosting account and can not get passed the last part.  I get this error:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~kbogie82/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kbogie82/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~kbogie82/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kbogie82/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this.

Thank

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Open your "inc/header.inc.php" file in a PHP editor. Go to line 173, copy and paste, back into this forum.

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Thanks so much for helping me out here...

//--- Ray Integration ---//
require_once($dir['root'] . "ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php");
require_once($dir['root'] . "ray/modules/global/inc/content.inc.php");
//--- Ray Integration ---//
?>

i believe that is what you are looking for.

Thanks

J

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Do you have FTP access to your site ???

If so, check to see that both of these files are present in the "ray/modules/global/inc" directory.

- header.inc.php
- content.inc.php

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Remove the tilde (~) I have highlighted it in red. It should be /home/kbogie82/public_html

Stuart

I am in the install process. I installed dolphin with out hitch on my staging server now trying a live hosting account and can not get passed the last part.  I get this error:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~kbogie82/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kbogie82/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~kbogie82/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kbogie82/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this.

Thank

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Yes... both files are there withteh right permission levels.

I also tried the removal of the tilde and same issue occurs.

Is there a way that this could fix itself once the domian is pointed there and i try to do a re-install?

Any other suggestions?

Do you have an IM that maybe we can talk on to trya dn figure it out.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks

J

Quote · 20 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.