need help video upload

i just installed a new copy of dalphin 6.14 and when i created a member try to upload a video i get a continuing upload image not loading and same issue with shoutbox still keeps loading whats the cause of this and i know there must be a fix in maybe admins area or just a wrong chmod file.

please if anyone can help with this issue thanks

dan

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

This is a very common question and you should search the forums for the answers but...

Are you running your own Ray Media Server?

If not, you have to email support@boonex.com and have them add your domain to the "free ray media server" they run. Then it will probably work.

Happiness is a warm gun.
Quote · 23 Mar 2009

still having issues error now says error-undefined

has anyone gotton this error message

Quote · 25 Mar 2009

I get it about half the time. I have no idea why I will upload 10 files all the same file type 5 will upload 5 will be undefined.

I get the error as well but Im sorry I dont know why. If I figure it out I will let  you know, problem is its waaaay down the to do list.

Quote · 25 Mar 2009

Make sure your max upload and max filesize are set in the php.ini file and then copy it to your ray folder. best way is to download it, rename it, copy it to ray folder then rename it back to php.ini.

Also check the upload file sizes in admin/settings/advanced settings and plugins/ray suite/video etc.

Quote · 25 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.