ning.com & yuku.com

For learning materials may be able to see ning.com & yuku.com

Any comments?

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

If you dont mind not making any money and just want a community then white label solutions are great.

Our two older boys both have ning communites of thier own...which they love, and yes at times we are a family of social network entreprenurs lol

Smile

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

For simple sites those are probably fine.  In fact, if you don't care about them taking the sidebar you will probably avoid many headaches (and heartaches!) by just going with an application service provider instead of Dolphin.  I just came across this one that looks more professional than ning in my opinion www.collectivex.com

-

Rob

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Heres a useful site, careful though its a time burner.

feedmyapp.com

The thing with ning is its so easily customisable via css its a doddle, also theres alot of open social applications to choose from to include in your site...and...integration with userplane or meebo via blendapps.com

I do hope the new dolphin 7 has such flexible features, via open social applications....then we could have the best of both worlds.

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Yess.. We hope Dolphin can do more powerful.
C'mon..

Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.