pictures not showing

Hi,

I have the dolphin 6.1 installed, I just have one problem now :-)

when i upload pictures they not showing.

I do se the pic holder but not the pic it selfe.

and I cant change the logo, on my site there is only a text saying logo so goes for the promo files, just not showing.

any advice on what to do?

THX

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

You probally have to approve them first. Dolphin by default does not allow auto approval for specific community features. Go into the Admin Dashboard and select settings go into moderation settings and make sure the auto approval is checked. Then go into Advanced Settings and double check to ensure any auto approval is check for any specific feature. Also take note of the settings which can be modified for several community features in the Settings Section of the Dashboard.

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Hi,

I dont have a box called "auto approval" but i guess you freer to similar items, yes all boxes are marked

Automatic profile activation after joining
Do not change profile status after photo uploading
Do not change profile status after editing profile information
Do not change profile status after sound uploading
Do not change profile status after video uploading
Automatic photo activation after uploading
Automatic profile confirmation without Confirmation Email

I can se the picture holder as if the pix is there, but I dont se the Image. looks like below

Browse Photo

Added: 9 Minutes Ago
Views: 1

var oVotinggphotosmall = new BxDolVoting('http://hannoveranare.se/mycommunity/', 'gphoto', '6', 'gphotosmall', 'gphotosmallSlider', 16, 5); 0 votes

what can be wrong?

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

A few things.... The BoonEx icons are also not showing When you installed Dolphin was GDlibrary and ImageMagik activated on your server? I would bet NOT since no default images are not displaying. And also I checked your Join Form and your SIMG is not showing you need to activate GDlibrary and Image Magick on your server :) Also make sure XSL and Mbstrings is activated and installed and you should be fine.

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Hi,

Well I have re installed dolphin 3 times and I did the same thing every time (I guess ;-) )

how do i check that I have GDlibrary installed?

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

When installing... After changing all the file chmods then you'll hit next. You'll see a screen that will ask for Image Engines which will display the locations in the value boxes IF found and you'll see either a green GDlibrary found or ImageMagick found if they are not they will be in red.

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

what I can remember it was green, and showing at the bottom of the list so to say,

mus be a another way to retroactively check install I guess

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Ya and the video upload is not working so I guess I have a little work to do, BTW can it be file rights also?

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

NO, Not if you chmod them correctly. Who do you host with and what kind of Domain Control Panel do they provide you.?

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

yepp,

Check GD Installed GD library installed

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Go into Advanced Settings in your Admin Dashboard and select "Use GD library for image processing"

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

my host is

www.one.com

and I have FTP, SSH and PHPAdmin for mysql,

I did check my rights and its ok for now I missed minor files,

the previus 2 times the photos showed nicely.

and I dont think I can manage to install the ImageMagick-6.4.1-10 not a unix pro.

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

"Use GD library for image processing" its checked

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Were did it go.? Are you on a shared hosting .? Installing ImageMagick is a simple as installing the RPM and activating in PHP.ini file. You might need to restart apache.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Well, just deleted the installation, I think the problem is shared hosting,

I will install it on a  a server and se how it goes, if i have time.

This has taken a very long time,

thanks for your efforts

//

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

I been running Apache2.2+ and PHP5.2+, I also have specific functions like XSL and Mbstrings activated. I also have customized my php.ini file for better uploads. Because of A2.2+ I flip back inforth on RG but ist a SA thing :) What are you paying for sharred hosting?

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

1.2 euro per month, thats 2 USD :-)

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

That's cheap :) And why your having so many issue;) You have no access to rootD. Would you like me to host your Dolphin? Your Euro is stronger then my Dollar

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

just for the record,

Thank you for contacting One.com

Unfortunately you cannot install dolphin
as checking it server requirements there
are a few that we do not support such as

Ability to run executable files (necessary
for ffmpeg.exe)
root SSH access (necessary for RMS installation)
safe_mode must be Off

according to the link below:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech

Should you have anymore inquiries please
do not hesitate to contact us through our
24/7 online chat or via email.

Best Regards

SUPPORT
----------------------------------
One.com

Web-site: http://www.one.com
---------------------------------

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.