rms error

Hello everybody,

I've installed the RayMediaServer on a Fedora Linux server (fc10), but I'm getting an error when running ray.sh...

Anybody can help???

[ERROR] 2009-01-03 23:04:59,561 main:( org.mortbay.log.invoke0 ) Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@dcb6b4{/chat,file:/opt/ray_server/webapps/chat/}
java.lang.NullPointerException

I've tried it running on sun java and on openjdk. I don't know if it will run on both?

Joop

Quote · 3 Jan 2009

Looks like some of the configurations are not complete.

I have installed it on almost every flavor of *nix and go it too work one way or another. Some were more hacks then solid installs.

CentOS5.X seems to be the most stable with Sun Java. (Althought I am a bit more partial to it since we develope under Red5)

be sure that you have configured each of the webapp files in each section correctly.

Regards

CyberXing

Quote · 4 Jan 2009

Hi,

Well thanks, I've removed the OpenJava kit from the fedora installation and installed the Sun JDK. Now I get the thing running.

But I think I still have a configuration error.

My website is at my provider and I have a RMS server installed at home. Now I have to put in the congiuration of all the webapps of RMS a virtualhost address.

Is this the addres of the computer where my site remains or is it the address of my RMS server??

Anybody? From the installation manaul I can't tell...

Thanks,

Joop

Quote · 19 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.