sonido, videos, video comentarios

Hola alguien puede ayudarme , cuando subo sonidos , vídeos  o quiero subir un video comentario todo se queda en procesando y no hay manera que suba nada, alguien sabe el problema y la solución. se queda todo en esta procesando y listo nada mas.

gracias

Quote · 28 Apr 2014

Do you have a cron job setup? Dolphin needs this to process the uploaded video and sound files.

¿Tiene una configuración de trabajo cron? Dolphin necesita esto para procesar los archivos de vídeo y sonido cargado.

Moved => Español - Spanish

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Apr 2014

Puede ayudarme a configurarlo?

gracias

Quote · 28 Apr 2014

You can help me set it up? 

thanks

Quote · 28 Apr 2014

You can help me set it up? 

thanks

If you have cPanel, you can setup the cron job from cPanel => Advanced => Cron Jobs. Set the job to run every minute and use this template for the command:

cd /home/[username]/public_html/path/to/periodic; /path/to/php -q cron.php

The various path information is in /inc/header.inc.php. If you'd like, I can also take a closer look and set it up for you. PM me for more information.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Apr 2014

thank you very much

Quote · 29 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.