source code?

Hello,  How do i access the source code to edit pages insert html and change background colors, install php bb3 paths and i am also need to integrate userplane webchat2 i cannot figure this out as there are no tutorials or nothing for dolphin.  I am begining to think i made a mistake by purchasing dolphin.  this is supposed o be easily customisable but there is nothing easy about it i feel like i have bee n mislead and the only way to get any support without waiting for a week is to pay for it this seems to be a bunch of bs imho.

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Hello,  How do i access the source code to edit pages insert html and change background colors, install php bb3 paths and i am also need to integrate userplane webchat2 i cannot figure this out as there are no tutorials or nothing for dolphin.  I am begining to think i made a mistake by purchasing dolphin.  this is supposed o be easily customisable but there is nothing easy about it i feel like i have bee n mislead and the only way to get any support without waiting for a week is to pay for it this seems to be a bunch of bs imho.

in dolphin 6.0 you should have ability in html and php to make a new page, edit this , or modifgying this.

may be you can search for phpbb integratin on www.expertzzz.com/dolphin

Quote · 21 Feb 2009

check out jtadeo and mrpowless blog and communities we have free tutorials that teach you almost everything you need to know for free...

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 3 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.