stopped Dophin

After a week trying to solve problems with most Orca I stop to use Dolphin.

The most reasons is that the support from the Dolphin team is very bad.

I thank all others whi have tryed to help. I have now into 3 hours the script ELGG working!!
And all the mods are free... Thanks for that.

Goodbye all.

Kids first
Quote · 2 Jun 2008

Saw elgg and wasn't very impressed with it but good luck :)

Sure it's true dolphin support is horrible and the script being extremely buggy just compounds that problem. But you can't beat it's price and feature set unfortunately.

Hopefully someone will create something better we can migrate to.

Quote · 2 Jun 2008

Elgg is very boring... it doesn't have any of the video / audio stuff that Dolphin has built in, plus it doesn't have any affiliate system.

As a rule I think the people using VPSs or dedicated servers have less problems.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 2 Jun 2008

People with dedicated servers still have just as many problems as those who don't.

Good luck getting affiliate signups though....

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

You have problems with the affiliate system? I haven't found one bug??

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 3 Jun 2008

I could reply to your post with a nice laundry list of bugs and dolphin customizations that have nothing to do with server config along with a brief explanation why they have nothing to do with server config...

But then I'd have to not be as busy as I am or actually care enough to do so....

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.