template

pls need help i have tried to upload new template on my site when i tried to change the  template gives me this error and tried to setup the old template this is the error i get

Warning: require_once(/home/bhelspac/public_html/templates/tmpl_whred/scripts/BxTemplConfig.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bhelspac/public_html/inc/params.inc.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bhelspac/public_html/templates/tmpl_whred/scripts/BxTemplConfig.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bhelspac/public_html/inc/params.inc.php on line 90

so i delete the new template that i upload now i cannot view my site nor goto admin .... pls help

how can i fix this error... anyone pls....

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

Some here: http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/topic/Need-help-my-site-is-done.htm

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

okweb

thanks for the link  ..... fix my problem.... but now my site is not align how can i change the it was... i think my template really mess up.....

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

Your site looks fine to me, is your align problem ok now!

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.