templates

hello, been searching for some time now with no luck.. i was wondering if it's possible to add extra <div> tags to dolphin pages and configure in css files?

Creative Progressive Progression
Quote · 27 Dec 2021

Hello @joelde123!

It depends where do you want to apply these changes. See the common manual how to work with Dolphin templates https://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/TutorialHowToPersonalizeYourDolphinSite#point16

Quote · 27 Dec 2021

hello Leonids, i have came across that but that has nothing i'm looking for..

yes i came across, it's best not to touch dolphin base template because of upgrade purposes. but that's exactly what i want to do..

i will like to if possible add  href:bootstrap links and custom <div class> to base template for whole site viewing

Quote · 27 Dec 2021

hey, thanks for the time.. i figured it out. 

Quote · 28 Dec 2021

yes i came across, it's best not to touch dolphin base template because of upgrade purposes. but that's exactly what i want to do..

Unless Boonex changes its marketing strategy, 7.4.2 will be the last version of Dolphin, which is now a Legacy item. See yellow bar at top of this page. Thus changing the core files is not likely to bite you at a later date if you stick with the platform.

Quote · 30 Dec 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.