themes/ changing colours

I hope it is okay to ask a last (dumb) question, but how do I change backcolour etc. from the page? I have only seen a place where I can change themes, but none available. should I buy them? or are there also a few for free available? and where do I find them?

it is also okay if I can change backcolours and colours of text by myself.... Have been searching the menus for hours but didn't find it yet....(maybe overlooked again?)

thanks a lot....

Quote · 20 May 2010

colors are done in the CSS files of a theme. Look in the map on your ftp server under /themes/uni/css  
general.css or common.css  but couls also into other css files.

A tip: use firefox with firebug plugin and you can do many things yourself.

There are themes in the market you can buy if you need someone.

Kids first
Quote · 20 May 2010

hmm I dont seem to get this yet.

I have been in my ftp server and found some maps, but what should I do with it? downloaden en openen in a webdesignprogram to rewrite the colours etc??? than I really need to do something about my knowledge of html language it is not so good...

2 nd

I have downloaded firefox and the firebug but what next??? if anyone can help me further I would be glad :D maybe there is a manual somewhere I should read???

thanks a lot

Quote · 21 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.