tiny_mce

Searched forums as well as internet = no results ..... v6.1.4  ..... 

Okay this has happened a couple times in the past and a restart of FireFox 3.0 cured it but now it has happened again and restarting FireFox 3.0 will NOT fix it this time.  Restarted several times, cleared cache several times, etc  ..... 

When I click a HTML block in Admin > settings > Builders > Pages Builder to edit it and click on the HTML in the toolbar to directly edit code, instead of the window opening as usual I get the following:
tiny_mce error
If I click on open with firefox it opens a blank window with the title of "#advanced_dlg.code_title" (without quotes) which I cannot do anything with  ..... 

Obviously if I save the file I cannot do anything either.

Anyone have a clue?

Quote · 4 Sep 2008

Seems to be quite a common problem on different platforms.

Is there any way of creating a solution using the following:

http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=58029

Cheers

Paul

Quote · 4 Sep 2008

Thanks Paul but couldn't get anything out of it  ..... 

This is the crapper man!

FireFox 3.0 was the only thing I could edit blocks with and now I'm dead in the water!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ..... 

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

Thanks sammie that was the first thing I think I checked was the file to see if anything jumped out at me but now that you mentioned it they are identical.    (file compare)

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Thanks sammie  .....

I've had download helper for a long time but I disabled it and restarted FireFox 3.0 and that wasn't it  .....  :(

Now that you got me thinking about it that makes sense it may be a browser
addon or plugin so I'll tinker with those and see  ..... 

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

I have had a few problems with ff3. I usually have to go into task manager and 'end process' on ff. this has cured what problems i was having.

Hope this helps, Stuart

Searched forums as well as internet = no results  .....  v6.1.4  ..... 

Okay this has happened a couple times in the past and a restart of FireFox 3.0 cured it but now it has happened again and restarting FireFox 3.0 will NOT fix it this time.  Restarted several times, cleared cache several times, etc  ..... 

When I click a HTML block in Admin > settings > Builders > Pages Builder to edit it and click on the HTML in the toolbar to directly edit code, instead of the window opening as usual I get the following:
tiny_mce error
If I click on open with firefox it opens a blank window with the title of "#advanced_dlg.code_title" (without quotes) which I cannot do anything with  ..... 

Obviously if I save the file I cannot do anything either.

Anyone have a clue?

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Daaaauuumm sammie  .....  sounds like some of my diehard shenanigans  .....  LOL  ..... 

....  and restarting FireFox 3.0 will NOT fix it this time.  Restarted several times, cleared cache several times, etc  ..... Stuart thanks but that was tried long ago  ..... 

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Daaaauuumm sammie  .....  sounds like some of my diehard shenanigans  .....  LOL  ..... 

....  and restarting FireFox 3.0 will NOT fix it this time.  Restarted several times, cleared cache several times, etc  ..... Stuart thanks but that was tried long ago  ..... 

I'm trying... (some say I am very trying)

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Ok  .....  just discovered that it works perfectly in a new install (v6.1.4)  ..... 

This leads me to think it is something to do with the 'session' of the other one that doesn't work  ..... 
However, I have cleared ALL cookies and cache many, many times  ..... 

This new discovery leads me to think it is not the browser or the addons since they are constant in both sites  ..... 

It further leads me to think something is broke (what) in the first site.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  .....  

Incidentally, the HTML here at Unity has always worked fine.

Quote · 8 Sep 2008

Well I had forgotten about this problem as I haven't used it until now and surprise of surprises, it now works again just as mysteriously as it stopped working  ..... 

I have no clue what caused or didn't cause it to work or not work  .....  (said while scratching head) as I can’t remember changing anything in FireFox 3.0 since then  ..... 

That means I am totally clueless .....  LOL  ..... 

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.