two features in Simple messenger and shoutbox ?

Can anyone could add these two features in Simple messenger and  shoutbox ?

1. user is typing..... displayed when the user is typing before sending the message.

2. a simple similey Pop-up select window to easity select and send while chatting .

3.  Send button for the Simple messenger and  shoutbox Instead Press enter on your keyboard (This is good if you're browsing through the iPhone..)

I really need this.

Quote · 29 Mar 2011

Hi,

for question 1, you can get that and also a sound when user gets a new message in chat box, using Esase's Simple Messenger mod.

Questions 2 and 3 I can not help you with.

Sleepless
Quote · 29 Mar 2011

Can anyone could add these two features in Simple messenger and  shoutbox ?

1. user is typing..... displayed when the user is typing before sending the message.

2. a simple similey Pop-up select window to easity select and send while chatting .

3.  Send button for the Simple messenger and  shoutbox Instead Press enter on your keyboard (This is good if you're browsing through the iPhone..)

I really need this.

These features will be added in 7.1

PS: If possible do not write me personally, please try to ask on the forum first
Quote · 30 Mar 2011

7.06 and still not added. Go figure

Quote · 12 Jul 2011

7.06 and still not added. Go figure

He said these features will be added in 7.1. They'll either be available in 7.0.6, or 8.0 (7.1 was canned).

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Jul 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.