uploading pictures error

Hello Boonex,

I am getting an internal server error anytime I try to upload a photo or trying in sending Emotions on shot out box, any idea why this is happening, thanking you in advance.

Dolphin 7.2

Quote · 8 Aug 2015

Have you made changes to the .htaccess file in anyway?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Aug 2015

Hello Geek_girl,

I just installed 7.2, I am doing some changes on CSS files nothing else, ever since I installed it I realized the issue with the photo uploading, any idea? Thanking you in advance

Quote · 8 Aug 2015

Something to check, and this is just a shot in the dark.. Is mod_security running on your server? The reason I ask is when I used it I had to comment out a rule that was blocking emoticons. Sometimes when mod sec blocks stuff you get a server error.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 8 Aug 2015

Good morning, mscott.

Could you please be more specific, that way I can check what you are suggesting me to do, thank you.

Quote · 8 Aug 2015

I am getting this error:

require_once(): Failed opening required 'inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chatmilitary/public_html/privacy.php on line 8

Quote · 8 Aug 2015

is there anyone I could pay to get this issue fixed?

Quote · 8 Aug 2015

PM me your control panel log in and I will take a look

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Aug 2015

Just installed and am testing Dolphin and encountered the same. Under cpanel for the site, I checked the PHP modules and had to check "fileinfo". Once that was set, the 500 errors for image uploads went away.

I hope this helps another Dolphin newbie, like I am. :)

Quote · 17 Nov 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.