what orca NEEDS to succeed

User set their own password

why? because most users cannot remember the current password that is generated and are left sifting through their email trying to find it once they want to log back in to the forum

Lost password option

why? Not everyone will have a password manager or the like, this option at the least should be in the default orca install.

Work arounds so begginers are able to install Orca forum.

why? I spent at least a day trying to figure out my errors and how to setup my own php settings just to get the forum to work correctly.

A better developer community

why? So far this is the only open-source ajax based forum and that alone should have a large following but for some reason I see very little mods and add ons. An example should be taken from the vanilla forum community. Road maps, bug reporting, and updates should be a regular thing!

Quote · 23 Sep 2008

I agree I can't get my orca working iether at my new site (  http://www.site-4.info  ) and from the looks of the help ?/ forums  here

"the boonex team ? is slaking off !" The test of a good cms are #1 documatation #2 support and #3 ease of use !

Carefull Orca/Boonix/ or a better staff may wipe all your hard work out.With a symular system and real support.

Quote · 3 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.