wrong license on ray installation

I have installed my Dolphin Free. I have generated the free licenses for Ray. When I use the licenses to register the product it tells me it is the wrong license. I have overwritten the Ray installation thinking that maybe I had the wrong version and was having a compatibility problem with the Dolphin ware and still am getting the wrong license message. I tried buying the license for one of the widgets and still get the same message of wrong license. Anybody have any thoughts? I am at the end of my ropes and thinking of re-installing the entire suite of softwares including Dolphin.

5 Jan 2009

How can I generate the free licenses?

1 Jun 2017

How can I generate the free licenses?

There's no free license for Dolphin anymore. You can use Dolphin and its included modules for free without a time limit as part of the free trial mode. In free trial mode, Dolphin will show a banner in the lower-left corner of the screen and won't allow mobile apps (Android/iOS apps, not mobile web) access, but a license can be added at any time to remove these few limitations.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
1 Jun 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.