I wish we just knew the approximate date. If it is in a week or so most here would probably hold off on their mods and to the upgrade first. On the other hand, if it is months off most of us would probably continue modifying our sites. Would it be possible to get a rough time frame for this?
Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.