Sin editor tinyMCE en el Page Builder

Buenas tardes, he creado una página nueva, siguiendo todas las recomendaciones del foro pero me encuentro que cuando intendo modificar el contenido de mi HTML BLOCK, no aparece el texarea con las herramientas tinyMCE por lo que no puedo introducir el contenido html deseado.

¿alguna ayuda?

Thanks!

Quote · 28 Apr 2009

English please!! Cool

Kids first
Quote · 28 Apr 2009

Excuse me. Ok, my english is very poor but i promise traslate the post tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote · 28 Apr 2009

Crappy transulation.

Good afternoon, I created a new page, follow all recommendations of the forum but I find that when you intend to modify the content of my HTML BLOCK, not the tools texarea with TinyMCE so I can not enter html content you want.

Can you help

However i am still not understanding part of it. If you could just try and clarify this one line a bit more.

not the tools texarea with TinyMCE so I can not enter html content you want

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 28 Apr 2009

I think I've understood the problem because I noticed the same bug.

In the Admin > Builders > Pages builder when you open the html editor for a New block, clicking on text formatting buttons (font size, font color, font family etc) instead to have a dropdown menu with the options to choose it appear a new windows that opens UNDER the tinyMCE so at the end you cannot use the html editor.

Quote · 28 Apr 2009

Thanks for the translation.

My problem is what you can see on the image: problem with tinyEditorMCE in html block

(click on the image to enlarge)

As you can see it is impossible for me to enter html codes because the TEXTAREA doesn't come out.

Could you suggest anything that can solve this issue?

Thanks for your attention,

Quote · 29 Apr 2009

Are you trying to edit this before or after you drag it to the page. Make sure you drag the HTML block to one of the page columns first before you try to edit it.

The type is set as a special block which can't be edited. The HTML's block type is supposed to be HTML Block not Special Block. So this might be a problem in the database. I'll need to look into this further. I have not seen this before. Unless someone else has and has a solution.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 29 Apr 2009

After you have set the html block to the active area (colum) then click on the block to editing the content...  This what he means I think.. if not then it helps others :)

Kids first
Quote · 29 Apr 2009

Any suggestion for my problem?

Quote · 29 Apr 2009

Due to some previous "problem" my page builder does not save in its database the changes made on the editor. Therefore, following the directions I?ve been given by other people who've had the same problem, I inserted directly onto the database the following values:

'ID';'Page';'PageWidth';'Desc';'Caption';'Column';'Order';'Func';'Content';'DesignBox';'ColWidth';'Visible';'MinWidth'
'87';'';'960px';'Simple HTML Block';'_HTML Block';'0';'0';'Sample';'Echo';'1';'0';'non,memb';'0'
'100';'Contenidos';'960px';'Simple HTML Block';'Bloque';'1';'0';'Sample';'Echo';'1';'50';'non,memb';'0'
'101';'Contenidos';'960px';'Simple HTML Block';'Contenidos';'1';'1';'Sample';'Echo';'1';'50';'non,memb';'0'

I followed the directions I found at  http://www.darrenpowless.com/vids/addnewpage.htm  but, when changing the name to HTML Block, the Type doesn't change from Special to HtML Block. I think that's the main problem.

Any suggestion?

Quote · 29 Apr 2009

Hello!

Get it. With help of Darren Powless, thanks...

I think that solutions is it, insert this query in your data base:

INSERT INTO `PageCompose` (`ID`, `Page`, `PageWidth`, `Desc`, `Caption`, `Column`, `Order`, `Func`, ,Content`, `DesignBox`, `ColWidth`, `Visible`, `MinWidth`)
VALUES                  ('89', 'paginita', '960px', 'html', 'htmlleft', 0, 0, 'Echo', 'You can now have left block!', 1, 50, 'non,memb', 0);
INSERT INTO `PageCompose` (`ID`, `Page`, `PageWidth`, `Desc`, `Caption`, `Column`, `Order`, `Func`, `Content`, `DesignBox`, `ColWidth`, `Visible`, `MinWidth`)
VALUES                  ('90', 'paginita', '960px', 'html', 'htmlright', 2, 1, 'Echo', 'You can now have right block!', 1, 50, 'non,memb', 0);

where the main parameters are:

Page ('paginita') is the name of your new page or the name of the page where you want put the block html, i.e. 'index'

Func ('Echo') this the principal problem... this parameter must be 'Echo'.

Excuse me  about my 'caravanchelero' english.

Quote · 14 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.