IBDW 3Col-Activities summary in Ajax support forum - part 2

What is 5 columns? 7.2 won't allow 4 or 5 columns and there is no MOD that I know of.

It just won't work with more then 3 columns in 7.2.

7.2 has a lot of BUGS and some MODS won't work without either a lot of work or the BUGS being fixed at the core of 7.2. 

Its great you have a 7.2 version to display 7.2 MODS on.
In some cases its really different. We do like your work and

we have a list of MODS we are waiting to acquire. 

Have a great day.

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
Quote · 5 Oct 2015
Quote · 5 Oct 2015

What is 5 columns? 7.2 won't allow 4 or 5 columns and there is no MOD that I know of.

It just won't work with more then 3 columns in 7.2.

7.2 has a lot of BUGS and some MODS won't work without either a lot of work or the BUGS being fixed at the core of 7.2. 

Its great you have a 7.2 version to display 7.2 MODS on.
In some cases its really different. We do like your work and

we have a list of MODS we are waiting to acquire. 

Have a great day.

Hoping the images can help:

I've used on the account page two types of scenarious:

1) 3 visible columns (4 in total, because the first is for the first row 100%). We have used only default dolphin block, just to demonstrate this is a bug of dolphin and not of our modules. As you can see in the builder, we have a total of 4 columns, 3 columns on the second row in the builder (4columnsbuilder.jpg). With these settings there is no problem in the frontend as you can see in 4columnsfrontend.jpg

2) using 5 columns (4 in the second row) the settings used in the builder (5columnsbuilder.jpg) create problem in the frontend (5columnsfrontend.jpg). As explained this test has been made without our modules/block.

4columnsbuilder.jpg · 184.1K · 317 views
4columnsfrontend.jpg · 2.1M · 256 views
5columnsbuilder.jpg · 193.9K · 283 views
5columnsfrontend.jpg · 603.2K · 255 views
See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 5 Oct 2015

Released 3Col 7.0.1.

If you have already installed the version 7.0.0

just overwrite the file called configurazione.php (modules/ibdw/3col/configurazione.php)

and empty the cache.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 5 Feb 2016

The market posts says the current version is 7.0.2. Is simply overwriting configurazione.php file all that is needed? Thanks.

Quote · 30 Jun 2016

Hello,

I have a problem, modules and third-party templates not another clean run.

See Figure 1 Desktop View Image 2 Mobile View

I can imagine that it is just a minor thing, because the problem with 3col only occurs when a mutual friend turns up no longer fits in the table of images

Templates have designers and developers written 3col, but unfortunately there is no answer

Maybe someone can help a community

thank you in advance

PS: the problem occurs in Google Chrome

and IPhone Safari

in browser as Microsoft IE 11 and Edg it seems to operate on the Ipad Safari

3col2.png · 150K · 220 views
3col.png · 307.6K · 238 views
Quote · 19 Jul 2016

hi i have just installed this module and 4 others from you  and was following your instructions on install text where you say to edit file modules/ibdw/3col/templates/base/css/  how does this work with new template? do i have to copy this and name as my new  template and put here modules/ibdw/1col/templates/base/ ??

What is proper instructions to make/copy style css so it works with my new template fb-blue from Abservetech

Quote · 15 Oct 2017

hello 

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

hello 

How much theme are you using in your site?

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

i am using 7.3.3 fresh install and have default themes installed and facebook theme from Abservetech  

Also please note I am not very happy that you say this is a 3col mod when it is actually only 1 colunm with blocks this is very misleading and deceptive marketing and will bring up seperate as i belive this should not be allowed

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

please note that your demo site username and password do not work and havent work since my origian email asking about you mods, so we cannot even see them working

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

i am using 7.3.3 fresh install and have default themes installed and facebook theme from Abservetech  

Also please note I am not very happy that you say this is a 3col mod when it is actually only 1 colunm with blocks this is very misleading and deceptive marketing and will bring up seperate as i belive this should not be allowed

The module has called 3col because in facebook (first versions) a similar block has been placed into the 3d column. Into the market you can read:

"Its ideal location is into the third column of your account page (as in facebook). "

Also there are the images where you can see the block of the module (into the 3d column)

Quote · 23 Oct 2017

please note that your demo site username and password do not work and havent work since my origian email asking about you mods, so we cannot even see them working

Sometime users changes the password or delete the demo account, sorry...we recreated the demo user.

Anyway you can try the module registering normally to the site (if this wil happens another time).

Quote · 23 Oct 2017

Hi i get this error below on timeline/wall page for about 20 seconds then summary block works see error below

Warning: include(modules/ibdw/3col/query_request.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/mylocalbizspace.com/modules/ibdw/3col/richieste.php(1) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 9

Quote · 19 Dec 2017

hello any help on this would be appreciated

Quote · 21 Dec 2017

still trying to figure out why i am getting this error below as asked in previous post

Warning: include(modules/ibdw/3col/query_request.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/mylocalbizspace.com/modules/ibdw/3col/richieste.php(1) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 9

Quote · 28 Dec 2017

hi it has been 2 weeks since i asked about issue with 3col mod,can you let me know if you are still maintaining your modules or not!!

Quote · 1 Jan 2018

hellooooo

Quote · 5 Jan 2018

Hello,

sorry for the delay.

During these months our company is undergoing a strong reorganization process. I invite you to contact us directly at info@ilbellodelweb.it providing the address of your site, login credentials to the administration panel and for FTP

Quote · 5 Jan 2018

Quote · 7 Jan 2018

Quote · 5 Jun 2018

Quote · 8 Jun 2018

Quote · 12 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.