IBDW MegaProfile by IlBelloDelWEB.it - part 3

27 Jun 2013

Megaprofile is not showing videos when you browse other members profiles. When I check my own profile, there are the sections, Mutual Friends, Friends, Photos AND Videos. When I go to see someone else's profile, the photos are shown, but videos never. I even checked the privacy settings for video albums (and asked several members to check if it's public or to change it for public, both general video privacy and individual album privacy) and for sure it's not showing public video albums at all.

This can depends from 2 factor:

1) the privacy for the videos album (default privacy) dont allows to see these albums.

2) you have an old version of megaprofile

Try to reproduce the same issue on the demo site http://dolphinextensions.com

Then let us know.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
27 Jun 2013

The privacy settings allow viewing the album(s), or vids in general.

I wrote you, after I updated to the newest version - still the same, video albums are showing only to the profile owner.

By the way, I've been alerted to one more problem by my member. Her date of birthday is 1961-08-25 and the megaprofile is showing her age as 52 years. It should have been 51 and nothing else (because it's still only August 21!). Can you figure out what could be the problem?

Megaprofile is not showing videos when you browse other members profiles. When I check my own profile, there are the sections, Mutual Friends, Friends, Photos AND Videos. When I go to see someone else's profile, the photos are shown, but videos never. I even checked the privacy settings for video albums (and asked several members to check if it's public or to change it for public, both general video privacy and individual album privacy) and for sure it's not showing public video albums at all.

This can depends from 2 factor:

1) the privacy for the videos album (default privacy) dont allows to see these albums.

2) you have an old version of megaprofile

Try to reproduce the same issue on the demo site http://dolphinextensions.com

Then let us know.

21 Aug 2013

Prisca you are right. Even on the demo site http://dolphinextensions.com doesnt work it properly.

The privacy settings allow viewing the album(s), or vids in general.

I wrote you, after I updated to the newest version - still the same, video albums are showing only to the profile owner.

23 Aug 2013

There is option to display fave link in the content box at Megaprofile, but there is no possibility return it as unfave.
There is also no option to display invite friend (or share) link. Could be correct it? Then is not needed to show the default Boonex action block on the profile page, as all the action links could be part of the Megaprofile.

1 Sep 2013

Hello,

sorry for the delay of this vacation period.

Today we have uploaded the new version of MegaProfile that:

1) solves the problem with the profile image introduced from the version D7.1 (when Boonex added some new feature to the member thumbnails and for the nickname). Now the profile's image album is the same of the album created by default by dolphin (for D7.1)

2) solves the problem for the Videos' Block

If you have already installed the previous version MegaProfile 7.3.0, you can only overwrite the following files and folders:

1. folder ibdw/megaprofile/engine_upload
  2. files:
  • core.php
  • fromcomputer.php
  • sys_albumselect.php
  • ibdw/megaprofile/install/config.php

Then empty the cache

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
3 Sep 2013

The video block link goes to /m/videos/browse/album/username-s-photos/owner/username

shoud be videos....

3 Sep 2013

The video block link goes to /m/videos/browse/album/username-s-photos/owner/username

shoud be videos....

same problem

4 Sep 2013

shoud be videos....

same problem

Released the fix (Megaprofile 7.5.0), you can only overwrite the file core.php

Thanks for the report

4 Sep 2013

Fixed for me.

Thanks

4 Sep 2013

If you have already installed the previous version MegaProfile 7.3.0, you can only overwrite the following files and folders:

1. folder ibdw/megaprofile/engine_upload
  2. files:
  • core.php
  • fromcomputer.php
  • sys_albumselect.php
  • ibdw/megaprofile/install/config.php

Then empty the cache

Hi! I uploaded these new files. But in the admin module keeps showing up as version 7.3

The update I did is correct?

Thanks

16 Sep 2013

After I uploaded the new files (and delete cache), I am getting an error message just above the profile picture.

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mysite/public_html/modules/ibdw/megaprofile/core.php on line 259

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mysite/public_html/modules/ibdw/megaprofile/core.php on line 260

And the profile picture does not appear anymore.

16 Sep 2013

I uninstalled the module and installed it again. I cleared the cache. But the problem remains. Error message and the profile picture does not appear.

It does not happen all profiles. Just as some.

Be some conflict with the module PhotoDeluxe?

16 Sep 2013

I uninstalled and installed again PhotoDeluxe. But the error continues.

I entered the photo album and when I returned to the profile, the error disappeared, but the picture still not showing up.

Then I clicked add change the profile photo, and selected 'from the albun'. But no photo appeared to I select, even there photos in the album!

16 Sep 2013

No longer working the 'crop image' after to upload a picture to the profile. The image does not appear on the crop. It also started to occur after I installed this latest update. :(

16 Sep 2013

Recieving same error on MEGA Profile

[20-Sep-2013 09:40:24 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/ibdw/megaprofile/core.php on line 260

and 259

Vunderba..... Challenge Yourself to be the Best...... Hosting from Zarconia.net
20 Sep 2013

No longer working the 'crop image' after to upload a picture to the profile. The image does not appear on the crop. It also started to occur after I installed this latest update. :(

same problem :-/ 

22 Sep 2013

Same problem. Also setting as avatar does not work. It makes only black thumbnail.

23 Sep 2013

Yes Peter,

we are at work on some updates: MegaProfile, EvoWall, PhotoDeluxe, MobileWall.

We have read the reports about MegaProfile.

The problem is due to the introduction of the Profile Image with D7.1, when Megaprofile was created there was not this features.

So now we are working for a new version that allow you to disable the avatar icon and thumbnail (and also to uninstall the avatar module).

This will require some time but we are at work, dont worry.

Can you specify if you are using the module Boonex Avatar or not?

26 Sep 2013

Online the new beta for MegaProfile

This the scenarious:

- Dolphin 7.1.4

- Module Boonex Avatar UNINSTALLED

If you want, you can try this beta before the release.

26 Sep 2013

is this a beta only for the case "Modul Avatar Uninstalled" in 7.1.4?

This the scenarious:

- Dolphin 7.1.4

26 Sep 2013

is this a beta only for the case "Modul Avatar Uninstalled" in 7.1.4?

This the scenarious:

- Dolphin 7.1.4

Currently we are testing this beta with Boonex Avatar uninstalled. Then will test the behaviour when Avatar is installed.

26 Sep 2013

Released a new update for MegaProfile.

Some clarifications:

from the version D7.1, Boonex allows to use the profile image for the thumbnail, so you have not need the module Boonex Avatar. This is a very revolution. This month, thanks to your reports we have updated many part of every module.

In particular MegaProfile, PhotoDeluxe and EvoWall (there is also a live beta on our demo site for the mobile wall).

From today we'll release these 3 mods with the support of this feature.

ABOUT THIS UPDATE:

For EvoWall and Photodeluxe there are the instructions (read the relative forum) for the upgrade from the previous version.

This version of MegaProfile has been changed in many parts. So we suggest to uninstall the previous version and to reinstall the new. Remember that no datas will be lost with the uninstallation/installation of this mod.

27 Sep 2013

I been trying to un-install but I get this error:

Uninstallation of: Megaprofile Failed
-- Changing database:
-- -- There are errors in the following MySQL queries:
-- -- Error:
DELETE FROM `sys_page_compose` WHERE `Caption` = '_ibdw_megaprofile_modulename';:DELETE FROM `sys_menu_admin` WHERE `name` = 'Active Megaprofile';
-- -- Error:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ibdw_mega_extralink`;DELETE FROM `sys_page_compose` WHERE `Caption` = 'MegaProfile';
28 Sep 2013

I been trying to un-install but I get this error:

Uninstallation of: Megaprofile Failed
-- Changing database:
-- -- There are errors in the following MySQL queries:
-- -- Error:
DELETE FROM `sys_page_compose` WHERE `Caption` = '_ibdw_megaprofile_modulename';:DELETE FROM `sys_menu_admin` WHERE `name` = 'Active Megaprofile';
-- -- Error:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ibdw_mega_extralink`;DELETE FROM `sys_page_compose` WHERE `Caption` = 'MegaProfile';

Have you checked if these records and are present on your database?

Maybe for some reason these have been removed. Anyway contact us in private if you have need us

29 Sep 2013

Released MegaProfile 7.7

Only a file has been changed: core.php

So, if you are using MegaProfile 7.6 you can just overwrite this file and empty the cache.

This file will solves the problem for the warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource.

3 Oct 2013

Ok I have done all I can do.. I can not upgrade your mod because it will not un-install.. As stated above there is a missing files and it will not remove the mod until I figure out how to put it back in..

3 Oct 2013

Hello!

I found a error (I think).

When any member to edit your profile and change your username, your profile picture disappears.

A new photo album is created with the name of the new username, rather than just updating the username in the previous album. And the profile picture disappears.

That is, when a member changes their username, the module does not work properly. This module does not identify a profile for your ID? Change the username should not affect it.

How do I do so that my members can change their usernames without losing the profile picture and without a new photo album to be created?

Thanks!!! 

Best regards,

9 Oct 2013

Please advise on error...

Mega Profile....jpg · 102.6K · 794 views
Csampson
20 Oct 2013

Released MegaProfile 7.9

This version solves the last bugs reported.

If you have already installed the previous version (7.8.0), you can simply overwrite the file selectwebcam.php

and empty the cache.

28 Oct 2013

Again the module is no longer working for loading new profile pictures.

I need to disable the module Avatar for it to work properly? It is not possible have both working as it did before?

The latest updates of this module did it stop working for me.

1 Nov 2013

In the "Information" section it was city, country.  I would like it to display (city,State) and / or (City, Province).  How can I do this? Screen shot attached.

megaprofile.png · 4.2K · 407 views
25 Dec 2013

In the "Information" section it was city, country.  I would like it to display (city,State) and / or (City, Province).  How can I do this? Screen shot attached.

Any help please? Bump*

3 Jan 2014

21 days since my original post with no support.  This is a continuing issue with your products.  Perhaps there is trouble in your family or other personal effects.  I am more than understanding with stuff like that but you need to notify people if support will not be available.  If there is no answer for my inquiry then let me know.  If the mod does not support my request then let me know. If a file and line of code can be changed to reflect my custom needs then let me know as I can most likely make the changes myself with proper instruction.  Thank you.

14 Jan 2014

I wanted to make a feature request.  I thought it would be nice if users could edit their profile and add links to their YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or other popular platforms.  The perhaps nice little icons would appear next to their added accounts for each platform?  Just an idea. I have a handful of users that would like to add their YouTube account and Facebook business page to their profile.  Thanks.

7 Jun 2014

Again the module is no longer working for loading new profile pictures.

I need to disable the module Avatar for it to work properly? It is not possible have both working as it did before?

The latest updates of this module did it stop working for me.

If you want we can check directly you site.

Contact us in private

9 Jun 2014

21 days since my original post with no support.  This is a continuing issue with your products.  Perhaps there is trouble in your family or other personal effects.  I am more than understanding with stuff like that but you need to notify people if support will not be available.  If there is no answer for my inquiry then let me know.  If the mod does not support my request then let me know. If a file and line of code can be changed to reflect my custom needs then let me know as I can most likely make the changes myself with proper instruction.  Thank you.

Hello,

day 03.03.2014 you have get my answer to this request.

I've explained that dolphin profile informations dont includes by default these fields (state and province).

I've asked if you have added these fields to your profile table.

You have confirmed:

"You are correct. I was mistaken.  I added the option for the users to select their state on the drop down list.  I did it using the selector field option on the join form.  I did not use the predefined list.  I completely forgot that I added this myself making me think it was default. A couple years of work and I forget things of the past. My apologies."

If you want we can customize MegaProfile for the support of these custom fields.

9 Jun 2014

I wanted to make a feature request.  I thought it would be nice if users could edit their profile and add links to their YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or other popular platforms.  The perhaps nice little icons would appear next to their added accounts for each platform?  Just an idea. I have a handful of users that would like to add their YouTube account and Facebook business page to their profile.  Thanks.

It's a good idea...

9 Jun 2014

Released MegaProfile 8 for D7.1

Responsive version!

To install this update you need to uninstall the previous version.

1 Aug 2014

We have a problem with the module. No idea if it's a wrong setting or another reason...

If I change my picture it shows the one I selected / uploaded. However if another member uploads / change their picture, for some reason my picture is a other than I selected and was working previously. The avatar is working fine, because that stays the correct image.

If I set the option (below) in the module administration on "No" it shows no image ( If other member changed their profile photo )
Use the first photo available of the profile album. (Use this feature only if you are using the module Boonex Avatar) 

29 May 2015

This is a printscreen of our current settings in admin. We still have the same problem as mentioned before.

print.jpg · 369.2K · 341 views
31 May 2015

This is a printscreen of our current settings in admin. We still have the same problem as mentioned before.

Contact us in pm, we want to check directly your installation of MegaProfile

3 Jun 2015

Done already ( yesterday you requested the login credentials )

4 Jun 2015

We installed Dolphin complete and now he's working. Thanks for the good advice Ilbellodelweb! 

Another question...
How to set the latest image / video in an album as cover of that particular album? Now it's the first one.

29 Jun 2015

Maybe I've not understood,

I've tried to see the profile block of the current MegaProfile version on our demo site.

I see, for every video album, the image of the last video as thumb of the album.

Please try on our demo site and let us know.

21 Jul 2015

I checked it with uploading an photo on your demo site just now... The same issue as on our site. The newest photo isn't the thumbnail of the album.

print.jpg · 245K · 325 views
21 Jul 2015

If you click on the albums link and go to the photedeluxe module it is working correctly. Then is the latest picture the thumbnail of the album.

21 Jul 2015

To get this result open the file core.php

and replace the line:

$anteprima = "SELECT sys_albums_objects.id_object, bx_photos_main.ID, bx_photos_main.Hash, bx_photos_main.Owner, bx_photos_main.Ext FROM (sys_albums INNER JOIN sys_albums_objects ON sys_albums.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_album) INNER join bx_photos_main ON bx_photos_main.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_object WHERE sys_albums.ID='".$foto['ID']."'";

with:

$anteprima = "SELECT sys_albums_objects.id_object, bx_photos_main.ID, bx_photos_main.Hash, bx_photos_main.Owner, bx_photos_main.Ext FROM (sys_albums INNER JOIN sys_albums_objects ON sys_albums.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_album) INNER join bx_photos_main ON bx_photos_main.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_object WHERE sys_albums.ID='".$foto['ID']."' ORDER BY sys_albums_objects.id_object DESC";

Also replace this line:

$anteprima = "SELECT sys_albums_objects.id_object, RayVideoFiles.ID , RayVideoFiles.Source, RayVideoFiles.Video FROM (sys_albums INNER JOIN sys_albums_objects ON sys_albums.ID = sys_albums_objects.id_album) INNER join RayVideoFiles ON RayVideoFiles.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_object WHERE sys_albums.ID='".$video['ID']."'";

with:

$anteprima = "SELECT sys_albums_objects.id_object, RayVideoFiles.ID , RayVideoFiles.Source, RayVideoFiles.Video FROM (sys_albums INNER JOIN sys_albums_objects ON sys_albums.ID = sys_albums_objects.id_album) INNER join RayVideoFiles ON RayVideoFiles.ID=sys_albums_objects.id_object WHERE sys_albums.ID='".$video['ID']."'  ORDER BY sys_albums_objects.id_object DESC";

This change will be added to the incoming update of MegaProfile.

Thanks

23 Jul 2015

Thanks! It worked :)

26 Jul 2015

has had someone and knows what to do? did it have followed the installation and until now never have problems.

image1.PNG · 283.5K · 363 views
31 Aug 2015
6 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.