IBDW SpyWall - part 2

Quote · 12 Nov 2012

SpyWall news.

As you can see on this market, for the new version of Dolphin (D7.1.0 - alias Osho) we have created a Wall called EvoWall.

SpyWall is not officially supported under Osho, but you can continue to install and to use it simply editing a file.

Open the file config.php from the folder ibdw/install/ and search this line:

'compatible_with' => array( // module compatibility
'7.0.0','7.0.1','7.0.2','7.0.3','7.0.4','7.0.5','7.0.6','7.0.7','7.0.8','7.0.9'
),

after '7.0.9' add the compatibility for Osho:

'compatible_with' => array( // module compatibility
'7.0.0','7.0.1','7.0.2','7.0.3','7.0.4','7.0.5','7.0.6','7.0.7','7.0.8','7.0.9','7.1.0'
),

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 12 Nov 2012

So with the new Dolphin 7.1 Osho's Timeline, will this module still be useful? I want to try this module but Dolphin already has the Timeline module. Now I don't know which one to use.

Quote · 12 Jan 2013

So this mod won't be updated anymore? We have to buy the other mod to? I know you said that we can use this but what about there errors?

Quote · 12 Jan 2013

Hello. My Spywall V 2.0.8 was working fine for moths and over a year, but today it started to act strange.

I (the admin) got this on the newsfeed section of my website.

Your version of SpyWall is not active, go to the administration area and complete the activation procedure. This message is visible only to administrator

But when I go to the administration section, and click on the Spywall configuration icon, the settings for SpyWall are normal. There is no sign or notice or button to go to the activation.

Please help. We purchased this for UnitedSexAddicts.com.

PMTV FIX IT ! Trouble with Dolphin? Need support ? call me!
Quote · 4 Apr 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.