If not logged in, redirect to splash page- how?

Hey guys.  Do you know a better way to redirect them to a splash page if they are not logged in.  Example, if i went to mysite.com/member.php or mysite.com/m/videos/home/ , it should redirect me to the splash page only when I wasn't logged in.  I don't want that that ugly boonex login box (no offense).  Please help!  Laughing

I would appreciate it!  Thanks

Quote · 31 Jan 2013

Same problem...

Thanks per advance !

Quote · 5 Feb 2013

Hey guys.  Do you know a better way to redirect them to a splash page if they are not logged in.  Example, if i went to mysite.com/member.php or mysite.com/m/videos/home/ , it should redirect me to the splash page only when I wasn't logged in.  I don't want that that ugly boonex login box (no offense).  Please help!  Laughing

Have you tried to add this code to a file always recalled (es. header.inc.php)?

check_logged();
if (!isLogged()) {
    header ('Location:' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'join.php');
    exit;
}

On this example the redirect is to the join page, but you can change the page as you want, for example you can redirect to the home page using index.php instead of join.php

I've not tested this solution, so please, if you want try make first a backup of the files.

This is just a possible solution you can try

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 5 Feb 2013

Can't call check_logged() in header.inc.php and this code will create a redirect loop if put somewhere that is called on every page generation inside dolphin. So, join.php not possible.

check_logged();
if (!isLogged()) {
    exit;
}

Put this in design.inc.php at line 92 PageCode() function

if(!isLogged()) {
     header("Location: splash.php");
}

Assuming the splash.php is not a page that uses dolphin system.

In case you want to redirect to a dolphin page. Put this

if(!isLogged() && !strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'member.php')) {
      header("Location: member.php");
}

so much to do....
Quote · 5 Feb 2013

thanks!! I found another way to do it.  :D 

to stop from viewing other pages.. this is how I do it.

Example, go to browse.php.  After all "require_once" part, just add this...

check_logged();
function goPage() {
if(!isMember())
}

goPage();

Change the orange text to the file you want to redirect.  :)

check_logged();
if (!isLogged()) {
    exit;
}

On this example the redirect is to the join page, but you can change the page as you want, for example you can redirect to the home page using index.php instead of join.php

I've not tested this solution, so please, if you want try make first a backup of the files.

Quote · 7 Feb 2013

so the best place is in the header.inc.php?

thanks!! I found another way to do it.  :D 

to stop from viewing other pages.. this is how I do it.

Example, go to browse.php.  After all "require_once" part, just add this...

check_logged();
function goPage() {
if(!isMember())
}

goPage();

Change the orange text to the file you want to redirect.  :)

check_logged();
if (!isLogged()) {
    exit;
}

www.tumundo247.com - www.rampletea.com - www.clasificadosnetwork.com
Quote · 7 Feb 2013

In Home page Site stats, for video, photo and all it redirect to module page.

How to restrict for these page before logged in.

Quote · 19 Apr 2014

Why don't you simply change those in the Page Builder so they aren't visible by Guests? That would solve that problem.

Quote · 19 Apr 2014

I was thinking the same thing. There's already a way to create a guest homepage..... If you don;t want the ugly login box, then just remove the block from the page in admin page builder....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 20 Apr 2014

Can I get help adding this code to the current version? Line 92 doesn't correspond and this topic is from a few years ago. I want everyone to reach the splash page if they're not logged in, and I definitely want the page to redirect when mydomain.com is entered or linked. Thanks!

Quote · 5 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.