Since UPgrade weird situation - Plain white screen

Upgraded from 7.1.4 to 7.1.5 and since then i get this plain white screen show up and can't get to anywhere but admin menu.  Let me explain deeper , upon fresh install every thing works great, then i start to load Mod's and after 2 to 3 mods its fine. After about the 4 to 5th mod install i just get a while screen and can't see any menu anymore. No Failures, link in bottom left look good BUT No Displays of information .

I thought may it was just 1 Mod that might be failing , well i reloaded 5 times and installed different mods( different order ) and it doesn't make a difference. I can't seem to get past 4 or 5 mod installs then it fails .

Any one else getting anything close to this, i am being hosted at  hostforweb and my Domain is hosted there as well. I am about to do my 6th install and see if i can get any hint to the problem.

26 Jan 2015

Upgraded from 7.1.4 to 7.1.5 and since then i get this plain white screen show up and can't get to anywhere but admin menu.  Let me explain deeper , upon fresh install every thing works great, then i start to load Mod's and after 2 to 3 mods its fine. After about the 4 to 5th mod install i just get a while screen and can't see any menu anymore. No Failures, link in bottom left look good BUT No Displays of information .

I thought may it was just 1 Mod that might be failing , well i reloaded 5 times and installed different mods( different order ) and it doesn't make a difference. I can't seem to get past 4 or 5 mod installs then it fails .

Any one else getting anything close to this, i am being hosted at  hostforweb and my Domain is hosted there as well. I am about to do my 6th install and see if i can get any hint to the problem.

I have been able to link this to certain Mod installs, still working on it.....

Al

26 Jan 2015

A plain white screen is what you get if you have "display errors" turned off in php and an error happens. If you turn "display errors" back on the screen will show you the actual error and you can see what's going wrong.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
27 Jan 2015

http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/The-White-screen-of-death-i-m-serious.htm

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
27 Jan 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.