Bugs & Issues
security attackKuic started 10 Mar 2010 · Zarcon replied 11 Mar 2010Hi i have serious problem... i think.... i installed facebook connect module and now is my mailbox full only ...
5POSTS
Private Content showing up in Hot or Notshymatsi started 9 Mar 2010 · LeonidS replied 11 Mar 2010Couldn't find anywhere this was mentioned before.. Members of my network reported private content showing up in the H...
2POSTS
Bug Reportbadike started 7 Mar 2010 · AlexT replied 8 Mar 2010Orca topics always show as unread after you read the topic leave the site and comeback...
2POSTS
HELP photos NOT workingroaringbizzz started 6 Mar 2010 · roaringbizzz replied 8 Mar 2010thumbnails work fine.. go and click on one anywhere and you get a blank pciture on the photo screen. this was usually...
2POSTS
Chat - Logged Users cannot Access ChatDosDawg started 2 Mar 2010 · prolaznik replied 8 Mar 2010ok here goes the best description i can give of this one. its actually part of the rant where i made some assertion that file...
4POSTS
Cleared the cache then site won't load properlyjelaiz started 6 Feb 2010 · ladybugn replied 6 Mar 2010The cache clearing facility doesn't work on Admin so I resorted to clearing it manually using shell. My D7 site does not load...
16POSTS
After user delete acc - user photos are stilldenast started 2 Mar 2010 · LeonidS replied 5 Mar 2010Topic. User delete his account, but all user photos and his profile photos are still to see on a site and are all orphans.
8POSTS
Safari Db error, IE loads fine???kingston started 4 Mar 2010 · AlexT replied 4 Mar 2010Is there something about Safari that just recently caused this error and internet explorer, IE 8 at the moment, shows the sit...
4POSTS
big error in avatarmekoo started 3 Mar 2010 · AlexT replied 4 Mar 2010I have a very big mistake in dolphin. and done everything and accomplished nothin...
2POSTS
Module bug. payments and cartmedfly started 28 Feb 2010 · medfly replied 2 Mar 2010After you uninstall the store in the module section, the cart and payment tabs still show up in the dashboard section. This m...
3POSTS
1571-1580 of 1676

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.