Tips, Tricks and Sharing
How to Add AddThis to Groups e3global started 6 Apr 2011 · e3global replied 6 Apr 2011This is how you add addthis to your group view. Go to modules/boonex/groups/classes/BxGroups...
2POSTS
Igor's CCBill Mod - how to hide dolphin default prices & create trialsslix started 3 Mar 2011 · slix replied 4 Apr 2011Using Igor's CCBill (adult payment processor) mod i...
2POSTS
A free way to offer other languages (albeit via GoogleTranslate)JoeWa started 30 Jan 2011 · e3global replied 3 Apr 2011If youre site receives visits from other countries then a free way to offer a huge variety of languages is the following (alb...
13POSTS
modification module sites .. adding viewed x timeswannabe started 2 Apr 2011 · wannabe replied 2 Apr 2011I was missing a view count in the sites module on the index page. So after a whole evening of looking in the code, i finally ...
1POST
css change for the mail box messages in my account mingle started 6 Mar 2011 · mingle replied 2 Apr 2011
9POSTS
Play a Sound When a Member Logs Inhoustonlively started 7 Feb 2011 · houstonlively replied 25 Mar 2011In your sites root, open the file member.php for editing Find the code below: if(isAdmin($p_arr['ID']) &&am...
31POSTS
Adjusting the height of the join / login buttonsPravoNetwork started 14 Mar 2011 · PravoNetwork replied 14 Mar 2011This will reduce the height of the Join / Login buttons.  You can adjust the width below too.  I was just tired of the cartoo...
1POST
FIXING - "Sorry, site is unavailable now, please try again later."mikelly started 10 Mar 2011 · mikelly replied 10 Mar 2011I had a problem with seeing "Sorry, site is unavailable now, please try again later." after posting in the forums at times, b...
1POST
SpyWall clutter reduction initiativehoustonlively started 24 Feb 2011 · yuval replied 9 Mar 2011I really hated all those posts appearing on the SpyWall feed every time I commented on, rated, or changed a group. In ...
8POSTS
Mark Admin-Profile like Antons Modaaaasaaaa started 26 Feb 2011 · aaaasaaaa replied 4 Mar 2011i think... many people know Antons Mod:
3POSTS
461-470 of 538

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.