Чи правильно це Україна

Є кілька способів спілкуватися з іншим членом, чат, просто Messenger, і відео Messenger. Для кого-то просте повідомлення, ви можете тримати курсор миші на зображення членів з головної сторінки (дозволити кілька секунд), і це дасть вам кілька варіантів, що члени, у тому числі чат. Ви також можете відвідати профілю користувача і подивіться дій, де Ви побачите опцію чату та відеочат варіант. Примітка: учасник повинен бути онлайн, щоб побачити параметри чату.

There are several ways to chat with another member, the Chat room, simple messenger, and video messenger. To simple message someone, you can hold your mouse over the member picture from the home page (allow a few seconds) and it will give you several options for that members, including chat. You can also visit the members profile and look under actions where you will see a chat option and video chat option. Note: The member MUST be online to see chat options.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 3 Feb 2011

Did you mean to post this in the Russian forum?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 3 Feb 2011

Чи правильно це Україна

translated to this

Is this correct Ukraine

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

is there really a Russian forum?

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/group/International.htm

Where have you been?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 3 Feb 2011

Of course I DO!

I never know where to post.. (holding breath)

then delete this little post Mr Wizard.. lol

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/group/International.htm

Where have you been?

Do you have a "Donate" button next to your name somewhere here?!

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

I wish I did...

Moved.

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

I wish I did...

Moved.

wow, now this is an active area... two whole post. and thats including this one.

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

I wish I did...

Moved.

wow, now this is an active area... two whole post. and thats including this one.

It's a fairly new forum.

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

just kidding ya

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

just kidding ya

I never would have guessed.

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

That's in Ukrainian, not Russian. Can stay here for now, since no UKR forum available yet, but since there's an English version, I'd suggest the author to split it up and post English variant in the main forums.

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 3 Feb 2011

That's in Ukrainian, not Russian. Can stay here for now, since no UKR forum available yet, but since there's an English version, I'd suggest the author to split it up and post English variant in the main forums.

That's what the original post topic asks... lol

Quote · 3 Feb 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.