**HELP**

I have no idea how to use this can somone please tell me how i dont realy get it .......

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

Im sorry but you will have to be more discriptive. What cant you use, what is the error.

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

place three eggs in the bottom, apply subtle pressure until you break the seal on the soda can and that should get you started.

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

What the heck BASICLY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW DO YOU MAKE A GOD DAM PAGE FOR HEVANS SAKE!!!

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

What the heck BASICALLY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW DO YOU MAKE A PAGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

Go here: http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/NewPageCreation

You'll see, it's really easy after you know what to do. I understand your frustration. Hope this helps.

For future reference, just type in the "Search" what you'd like. I typed: "create a new page" and this wiki showed up. *WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR* Remember, you'll want help again so it is not good to upset the natives. Try a bit of patience. I know, it's hard. I'm ready to scream too but I'm waiting for 'free' assistance. Innocent

Quote · 17 Jun 2009

What the heck BASICLY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW DO YOU MAKE A GOD DAM PAGE FOR HEVANS SAKE!!!

Frustration.

Quote · 24 Jun 2009

Most of us want to help where we can.  The problem is with so many cries for help it does require a little more information in the requests then, "This doesn't work".  Somethin to be learned from every post and I believe thats the lesson here.

Tally

Quote · 26 Jun 2009

Be careful how you express your frustration.

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/BoonEx_Unity_Constitution_Draft_1_

:-)
Quote · 26 Jun 2009

well it seems you have developed the dolphin syndrome. what i mean here is that you have bitten off more than you can chew, and now you are lashing out at those who are willing to help you for free. your profanity is not welcome here. if you must use profanity towards the members of this site, i would suggest you take a few minutes to be away from the computer, gather your thoughts. when you come back, pad and pen in hand, jot down what you are trying to accomplish, then approach the forum, with a legitimate question, the topic "help" as this really does not tell anybody on here what you are needing in the way of assistance.

I think the larger issue here is that you have decided to use a script but decided that you didnt need to read the wiki files. granted, they are not the most comprehensive, however, they are a starting point, and we all had to start somewhere. i see you still have not made it back to post exactly what you are needing "help" with. even your response with the blight of profanity, does not describe what you are needing assistance with. how do you make a page< , first off most of the pages are made, if you are referring to creating a custom page, that would be another story. furthermore, you also need to provide us with the version of dolphin you are using, and a clear question to what you are needing.

good luck with your dolphin community, and we are all here to help where we can.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 26 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.