Ray Audio/Video Messenger

I just purchased Ray Audio/Video Messenger Ad free and can't find the place to plugin in the serial number that was sent to me.  I already have Ray Suite Ad Free installed.

could someone please assist me?

Much thanks in advance.

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

slightly confused with your post. you installed adfree, then purchased the license for av chat? when you are in dolphin admin, you will see a button on there that says plugins. you click on that and two links will appear, ray suite and orca. you need to click on ray suite. after you are in ray suite, if you have not registered any of the licenses, as i presume that you havent, then it will take a minute to load them up, a dialogue will appear telling you, you have 10 widgets that are not registered. since you only have the av chat licenses, you will only be concerned with this one at this time. the first listing on the widgets list is av chat, click on the link to register, insert the license number, and hit register, and that should do it for you.

just asking here, where are you getting your rms from? <--- the dawg can help you out with that if you need those services. you will not be able to connect to rms.boonex.com once you have the adfree version of ray.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 8 Jul 2008

I get my rms from CyberXing

This whole little problem started with the audio video chat room we have, it is ad free.  When video is cast it is bigger than the box provided.  If you click magnifying feature you just get a bigger version of what you had a huge box but not all of the video screen.

If we click on the film strip marked video it comes up unregistered.

How do we fix the video size problem?

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

I really need a response please

much appreciate any help

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

Hi,

Please post your site address and we will take a look.

Dolphin Geeks

www.dolphingeeks.com

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

Where do register video messenger?  I don't see it.  I had the ad-free suite.  Is AV chat the same as video messenger?

if yes, who did I need to buy a messenger license and chat license?

thank

Quote · 15 Jan 2009

Its not the same, so different widgets. 
Look at you account page, licences..

Kids first
Quote · 15 Jan 2009

double post... removed by me :)

Kids first
Quote · 15 Jan 2009

The licenses page and the Plugins page shows diferent names for the same plugins, its a design concept error. Sometimes you must guess..

Quote · 15 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.