/administration warning

hey guys, first time i am posting on this forum and i hope i can have this issue fixed. so just couple hours ago i ran in to a problem and no where online i can come up with a solution. accessing my site through the url all seems to go well, i can access the website and also login as a member. on accessing the administration url i get a header.inc.php error but i can access the site. attached is a photo and i hope it can be viewed if not. http://graffartzz.com/administration

Creative Progressive Progression
Quote · 22 Jan 2021

Error is clear, it can't find the header.inc.php file.  Did you make changes to the location of /administration or any other changes to the location of files and directories?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 22 Jan 2021

hey geek_girl,

been looking in the forum for a while now and you always here, bet you are good at this: )..

no location changes were made, but normally to hide the /administration i do remove a letter or 2 and save it to hide the panel. i do have a couple more testing sites that i do this to with no issue what so ever. my thing is if the header.inc.php cant be located how it is catching the url. i tried also removing a letter in the domain and it does not work.

Frown

Quote · 23 Jan 2021

It look like you're running this on a microsoft server, possibly from home. I'm not familiar with MS servers, can you post a copy of header.inc.php so that we can look at it? Makr sure you remove your passwords.

Quote · 23 Jan 2021

hey john,

i also did a side compare with other header.inc.php and normal configuration were different..

ps: this is not the only dolphin site i am running on windows server...

header.inc.php · 7.5K · 182 downloads
Quote · 23 Jan 2021

The first thing would be to put everything back to stock and then see if the issue goes away.

require_once( '../inc/header.inc.php' );

This says to go up one level (which should be the root of your site) then change directory to inc and load the file header.inc.php.  You are starting out at /administration.

In the root index.php file the call is:

require_once( 'inc/header.inc.php');

That call works; the file is there.  So it must be an issue with changing the path in /administration/index.php.  I can't help much with windows issues.  There was a guy on here that was the windows hosting guru.  If I can recall the name you might could send a message although a lot of people stop responding.

Quote · 23 Jan 2021

I think the guy was dolphin_jay.

Quote · 23 Jan 2021

hey geek_girl,

thanks so much for that. not sure whats going on, i checked the folder permission and all is good. now i am thinking of doing a fresh install, i tried to reset php.ini and  now i am getting a 500 error..

before i do, i've been advertising the site for subscribe to get a notification for when available. all how i look i can not come across it in the database..

can you please pass some knowledge where?

Quote · 23 Jan 2021

got it, it turned out it were a folder permission

Quote · 24 Jan 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.