_bx_photos_actions

have Dolphin 7.3.5 problem.

member 1 can take profile photo of Member 2 in _bx_photos_actions

edit or remove.

This is very bad.

What is the problem?

I can not find the cause

Quote · 21 Jan 2019

You are going to have to reword your question.  Another way may be to use Google Translate to post your question.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 22 Jan 2019

sorry.

I'll try again:

Members can delete or edit photos of other members.

This is very bad

Which settings are wrong.

Unfortunately, I can not find it

Quote · 22 Jan 2019

Hello 

It means that user 1 has the membership level which includes the action "Photos delete". You need to disable it in the admin panel->settings->membership levels area.

Quote · 22 Jan 2019

Yes; disable that from any membership you don't want members to be able to do.  Same for deleting others comments etc.  Those settings are for setting up a moderator membership level that you can assigned manually to members that may need to be able to moderate your site.

Boonex moved away from moderator role (role 2) in Dolphin and changed to handling certain moderation duties in membership.  Don't really think this was the proper way to go but then Boonex did a lot of things I don't think are the correct way.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 22 Jan 2019

Hallo 

Dies bedeutet, dass Benutzer 1 über die Mitgliedschaftsstufe verfügt, die die Aktion "Fotos löschen" enthält. Sie müssen im Bereich Admin-Panel-> Einstellungen-> Mitgliedschaftsstufen deaktivieren.

I had already done that

Editing and deleting photos disabled.

but that had brought nothing

On my second Dolpin page, the problem is not.

The problem can be mod_actios

Is it possible to reinstall mod_actios?

Quote · 23 Jan 2019

will again check the folders and file permissions.

Maybe that's the problem

Quote · 23 Jan 2019

Nothing is wrong.

What the others are trying to tell you is this:

As Administrator you have the power to look at members photos and delete undesirable ones. Administrators have other privileges which affect what can be done on a members profile It is advisable to create a fake profile when you test the site, That way you will be treated like every other member.

As the administrator is the first person to join, his or her USER ID should be 1. Members will be 2, 3, 4 etc. It's the ID of 1 which gives the administrator special privileges. If you have somehow made a member user 1, that member will have admin privileges.

To put it bluntly: Admins can view members profiles and make some changes or delete stuff. Members viewing another member's profile can't change or delete anything

Quote · 24 Jan 2019

I know the possibilities of the adminitrator.

In this regard, I have no need for information. After all, I have been running my sites since 2014. Since you should already know something about Dolphin and administrators!

I try to make it even clearer

all ****** members, can each other

Delete photos in the Actions box.

Even a current created test account has the same negative result.

Entries in memberships are correct.

Action.JPG · 40.9K · 165 views
Quote · 24 Jan 2019

I  apologise. I've always used Modzzz "Log On as member and assumed it was part of his mod.

I've since created a fake profile and as you say, I can visit any member's profile, look at their photos and play havoc.Even though I'm NOT the administrator I can edit or delete any of their photos as I please.

It is indeed a very serious and overlooked bu which needs to be fixed. I'm amazed that someone else hasn't noticed it a long time ago.

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Deano solved the problem for me in this post:

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Members-can-delete-edit-other-members-photos.htm

Make sure Photos delete/edit are switched off in the standard member options.

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Like we said with geek_girl 3 days ago :-)

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Deano hat das Problem für mich in diesem Beitrag gelöst:

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Members-can-delete-edit-other-members-photos.html

Stellen Sie sicher, dass Fotos löschen / bearbeiten in den Standardoptionen für Mitglieder deaktiviert sind.

I had already disabled.

Members can

delete and edit each other photos

Quote · 29 Jan 2019

Hello 

The mentioned topic is unavailable now. So please specify - do you still have this trouble?

Quote · 30 Jan 2019

yes problem is still there

I have to disable the Page Photos View Photos (Actions) for members until further notice.

I do not have another option right now.

Quote · 2 Feb 2019

Is it still impossible to get your admin access?

Quote · 2 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.