Members can delete/edit other members photos

When a member looks at another members photos the actions box allows them to edit or delete the person's photo.

I logged on as another member and I was able to change and delete photos on all the profiles I visited.

Although this is a handy option for Admin, a member could literally destroy the site in a very short space of time.

Please consider this to be a major bug, if indeed it is a bug.

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Should not be happening.  I can't do that with a standard account on my site.

I suspect your actions on the standard membership (or what ever membership level the user is set to) are not correctly set.

Go to membership levels in admin and edit the actions for the standard membership. Make sure the actions for Photos approve, Photos Delete and Photos edit and not enabled.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Thanks Deano, That was it. I made some changes to the standard membership and must have switched those two back on.

Regards

John

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Sollte nicht passieren. Ich kann das nicht mit einem Standardkonto auf meiner Site machen.

Ich vermute, dass Ihre Aktionen bezüglich der Standardmitgliedschaft nicht richtig eingestellt sind.

Gehen Sie zu den Mitgliedschaftsstufen in admin und bearbeiten Sie die Aktionen für die Standardmitgliedschaft. Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Aktionen für Fotos genehmigen, Fotos löschen und nicht bearbeitet werden.

is set in my default membership.

Nonetheless, members can take photos of other members

edit and delete in the default membership.

Quote · 25 Jan 2019

Hi 

I couldn't reproduce from my side. Is it possible to look it directly in the problem site with admin and 1 test user accesses?

Quote · 26 Jan 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.