6.1.5 Upgrade

Hello ,

When I upload the 6.1.5 patch folder to my dolphin install folder . for some reason I cannot find the upgrade.php file?  any ideas?

Quote · 20 May 2009

I would only suggest you make sure it got uploaded, otherwise, you might be uploading it to the wrong directory..

Quote · 20 May 2009

if my dolphin 6.1.4 is located in a subdirectory ( /public_html/dolphin) , do I upload the new patch it to the /public_html folder or the /public/dolphin folder?

and can anyone explain the purpose of the ffmpeg.exe for Windows folder?

Quote · 20 May 2009

The dolphin folder,,ffmpeg is for the video's that are uploaded.

Quote · 20 May 2009

thanks micky, still cant seem to find it...i guess ill try emailing boonex

Quote · 20 May 2009

If you can't find it it because you are uploading to a location where you can't find it yourself...Try typing mysite.com/dolphin/upgrade.php, you might have set up your subdomain withing a subdomain...

Quote · 20 May 2009

when i type that in I get a 404 error message even though I can see the Dolphin 6.1.5 Folder in my my dolphin directory through my FTP and File Manager

Quote · 20 May 2009

take it out

open the 6.1.5 folder and yu will see the folders and file structure that matches your dolphin folder

open each folder, use lock step if you have it and overwrite file by file

left is you computer right is your ftp host side

c:my computer/mydocs/dolphin6.1.5/admin                      public_html/dolphin/admin

what i think you have is public_html/dolphin/dolphin6.1.5/upgrade.php and tring to run the upgrade from there

Please delete the dolphin6.1.5 folder and try the above.

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 22 May 2009

Thanks guys. I finally figured out!!!...what a headache!

Quote · 22 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.