6.1 What A mess

download the FREE 6.1 with out ADs,  hoping to install it on my server but my my i must say what the hell is this... it's badly coded with missing tags, some files are missing, some files are not spelt properly im just wondering  how some of you managed to installed this script with so much errors on it..... its missing some PHP TAgs open and close.... the script is a bomb site. Can any send me a working version of the application if there is one

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

It sounds like you must be using an unauthorized copy - "FREE 6.1 with out ADs" is an oxymoron.  I recommend you get rid of it entirely and go to the Boonex download site and get the free version with ads.

Rob

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Hello miggy282,

please - give just a part of messed code - very interesting :)

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Me too found several Dol 6.1.1 ad-Free files with missing close PHP tags ( ?> ) at the bottom end of the scripts... Sorry but I cannot remember which was these files as I edited them a few weeks ago... 

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 18 Jun 2008

No need co close ?> php files (just to know for you )

it solve several problems

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

hi CALTRADE i download it from this site and up till now i still can't install it just found that in the FREE version the Header.in.php in the "inc" directory ... in the index.php there is a missing (?>) tag it uses short tags which should not be used the script is a complete mess if any one had a working version out there could u please kindly send it to me

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.