7.3 Database query error on installation

I know its early but i keep my self busy by testing dolphin repositories to find out whats new and whats missing. Yesterday i tried to install a fresh copy of dolphin from repository and found this

Database query error right after the Inc permission page. With old repositories i didn't found this error. One more thing if i open a new page and enter the ip address, it will take me to the delete install folder page.  after deleting the install folder if i want to go to admin panel i get this error

Fatal error: Cannot apply localization.

Just sharing incase you guys missed some thing or may be 7.3 installation requirement changed Undecided

installation error.png · 1.6K · 575 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 25 Jan 2016

I got the same - it seems something to do with the language files not being installed etc

I tried several times but could not figure it out.

I have never had any kind of installation issues in the past with any version

hopefully someone can help.

Quote · 25 Jan 2016

server 500  error... looks like it dies.. LOL..

I'll have to reinstall boonex again...

Quote · 26 Jan 2016

Remember, it is a work in progress.

How can you post an error, then expect someone to help you fix it, for something that is being worked on?

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

I don't need any help cause i am not using it for live site. i was testing and sharing my feedback to help out. Thats why i posted in pre-release testing. 7.3 Beta will be out soon, so i was just trying to give a hand before the beta release. Actually there is no other way except creating an issue in github to communicate. I know they would have figured it out before the beta but just to save their time Smile

Remember, it is a work in progress.

How can you post an error, then expect someone to help you fix it, for something that is being worked on?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

The same problem remains in the Beta version too which I tried today

Quote · 26 Jan 2016

plz wait till end of the week. Beta is not out yet. i just check in my own way that may not apply to your situation, specially if you want to try it to live site. I play on an offline server.

The same problem remains in the Beta version too which I tried today

Umar Haroon
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

This is the release I tried today?

beta.JPG · 47.6K · 518 views
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.