ACL Module problem

It seems that if the payment module is installed after the ACL module, " Site administrator 'is empty. You need to mark Some profile as' Site administrator 'in Settings of Currently Active Payment module. " never disappears, even if it' is done.

2016-08-09_04-39-39.jpg · 70.6K · 487 views
2016-08-09_04-40-17.jpg · 62.2K · 402 views
Baloo
Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Hello Ballo

It may appear if you don't have "Currently Active Payment module". You may check it in Studio -> Settings -> System -> General -> "Payment module" setting.

Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Anton Yes, I understood and I did, strange he has now disappeared when I created Pricing Plan ... but look at my two captrures it were made simultaneously.

Baloo
Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Hello Ballo

Yes, I checked them and I see that you have selected 'Site Administrator' in Payments module but the message in ACL module is still shown. As I wrote you need to check the currently active payment module (Studio -> Settings -> System -> General -> "Payment module" setting). This message appears if 'Site Administrator' wasn't select in active payment module. But if there is no currently active module then the system cannot get 'Site Administrator' value and reporting the problem.

Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Ok Anton, I was in the wrong place, I understand, thank you.

Baloo
Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Ok Anton, I was in the wrong place, I understand, thank you.

You are welcome! :)

Quote · 9 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.