About bugs!

I really think someone SERIOUSLY should look over all bugs in this software. I am quite a new bee to this, and before setting up  my site there is a lot of little problems to solve. Many things does not run by themselves. For beeing a freeware it is phantastic. But i really thought about bying this software, but, to do so, i would expect a version with a lot less of fixes and hassles when spending 1000 dollars on a software.

I guess you are aware of this, doing business is hard, not easy. People demand A LOT. So if i can not even setup the system without a lot of hassle, i will certainly not spend money to buy it.

Still i will give all people who developed this software big applause, it is really great besides the bugs.

Quote · 30 Mar 2009
I totally agree. Great product, but many bugs to fix,many basic features that do not work properly = many mods to buy.
Quote · 17 Apr 2009

I agree as well.  Do you guys know anyone that have the time to trouble shoot this software? I need to know before I infroduce to my clients.

Quote · 20 Apr 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.