Ad Free Video Player only allows 1 upload

I'm having problems with the ad free video player on dolphin 6.1.2. It will only allow 1 video upload total. When uploading the 2nd video, it fails and gives Alert:Undefined error. Changing to another user and trying to add a video does the same thing. Deleting the 1st video allows another video to be uploaded. Trying again fails. So it only allows 1 video total to be uploaded.

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Login to yourdomain.com/admin

got to settings

then membership level

the default I believe is "standard" click it

you can adjust actions/permissions here

I'm no expert but that should do it

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

Login to yourdomain.com/admin

got to settings

then membership level

the default I believe is "standard" click it

you can adjust actions/permissions here

I'm no expert but that should do it

No, that's not the problem.

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

i tried cuz i know it's hard to find help here. Good luck

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

i just dont think your situation is an every day occurrence with not being able to upload more than one video. i have seen many different problems, but not seen this one. maybe mrpowless can see if he can reproduce your situation, but what you are explaining just seems weird and only you have had that problem. you might try to contact rayz as well and see if he has been given this question in the past. rayz will help you if he has the time i am sure.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

i just dont think your situation is an every day occurrence with not being able to upload more than one video. i have seen many different problems, but not seen this one. maybe mrpowless can see if he can reproduce your situation, but what you are explaining just seems weird and only you have had that problem. you might try to contact rayz as well and see if he has been given this question in the past. rayz will help you if he has the time i am sure.

later,

DosDawg

I found the error. There is a missing variable in the insert line for the movie uploads. And a missing function. Waiting for boonex to fix.

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

later,

DosDawg

I found the error. There is a missing variable in the insert line for the movie uploads. And a missing function. Waiting for boonex to fix.

when you get the fix, please let us know what it is.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 7 Jul 2008

later,

DosDawg

later,
DosDawg

I made the fixes myself. But still waiting for them to give me their fixes.

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

I am also having the issue of only 1 uploaded video.  when there is no video's uploaded to my site, I can upload one video.  Once that one is uploaded, I try to upload another, no matter the size of file, and I receive an error message "Undefined".  Basically, I cannot have more than one video in the entire system at a time. 

Has anyone found the solution to this?  Any help would be great!

Quote · 10 Jul 2008

I am also having the issue of only 1 uploaded video.  when there is no video's uploaded to my site, I can upload one video.  Once that one is uploaded, I try to upload another, no matter the size of file, and I receive an error message "Undefined".  Basically, I cannot have more than one video in the entire system at a time. 

emailed.

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

emailed.

Hi there,

I'm having this problem too. Could you please email to me how its solved? Thanks!

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

I have this same issue could someone mail me the answer?

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

same issue.

can i have the fix?

Quote · 8 Oct 2008

I am having the same issue, please email me a fix..

my email is lgvucom@gmail.com

Thanks.

Quote · 19 Oct 2008

How about posting the fix? that is what this site is all about, helping each other.

later,

DosDawg

later,
DosDawg

I made the fixes myself. But still waiting for them to give me their fixes.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 19 Oct 2008

I'm having the exact same issue.  If anyone's found a fix, please email me.  Thank you.

Quote · 23 Oct 2008

Nicedreams - Why don't you post your fix here?

Quote · 25 Oct 2008

I am having the same issue with music upload, can u pls put up ur fix here?

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

nice dreams, not fair, not sharing the fix

Quote · 23 Dec 2008

Please email me the fix to my email andreibaban@ymail.com

I will be really happy if you can help me!!!

Thank you!

Quote · 25 Dec 2008

If anyone has this fix available please pass that along to mrniss99@action-space.net.

If it works I would even make a paypal donationLaughing

I have been trying to get this figured out for quite some time and have about had it.

Anyway, your help is appreciated!!!!

Quote · 28 Jan 2009

I'm sure i'm having the same problem.  what is the fix?  this is day two on this, can't afford to waste more time.  please.  e-mail to webmaster@miglobo.com

Quote · 1 Feb 2009

I have this same problem with more than 1 video. I only joined Dolphin 2 days ago, seleted a recommended hosting service and expected the software to run 'out of the box' Support at the hosting company have tried to fix it to no avail. It seems a shame because I like the software but having spent hours and hours trying to make it work I am now getting fed up. I have a paid for licence for the core and I'm only pleased I haven't paid more at this point. I was considering the pro version but looking at this forum doesn't exactly give confidence in support.

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

I have the patch for this issue and am selling it.  Please email me at bgrier2003@yahoo.com if interested.  I will also provide information on the cause and how to apply the patch.

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

I found solution: remove UNIQUE key for field URI in the raymoviefiles table in database, its crazy

Quote · 10 Aug 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.