Add Action Block actions to Boonex privacy control

Seems to be a no-brainer but I've checked and apparently its something thats been overlooked. Thats the ability to control who can see/use the actions in the actions block depending on their connection to the page owner.

Example. Send greetings is a nice quick thing but as of now anyone and their mother can click away at it. Same with sending messages and such.

A clean and easy way around this is simply allow the owner to make these features available using the privacy drop down.

Any thoughts, issues or input are appreciated. 

Quote · 8 Mar 2017

Yes, this is needed. I made a Profile Privacy mod that allows members to filter who can view or contact them. I will most likely add greeting to it also.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 8 Mar 2017

Or use Modzzz Actions Manager mod as I have done and just delete or hide the things. A lot of these actions don't belong on certain sites.

Quote · 8 Mar 2017

Awesome Modzzz, definitely be a much needed and great addition to that mod. Better member control on who can access or contact the member

Quote · 9 Mar 2017

Yes, this is needed. I made a Profile Privacy mod that allows members to filter who can view or contact them. I will most likely add greeting to it also.

Modzzz, I just looked at your existing mod -- absolutely a must have. Any idea when you may integrate the actions block functionality into it? that would make it perfect.

Quote · 9 Mar 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.